Gopher's Minions

Skyrim Requiem Questions

OutandBack

anyone using this RPing mod? I am ready for something completely new and I don't mind hard game play difficulties. My difficulty come in installing such a mod. Which Skyrim game works best with this mod? I will not be downloading or playing Skyrim Anniversary Edition in protest and I am sure you don't need any other explanation about that. What other mods play well or are required, SKSE?

The details of installation are at   Requiem Support - Confluence (atlassian.net)

The installation is not easy but it looks like installing with Vortex is the easiest.

I have not tried this mod yet.

There are a ton of mods you can install at Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

or are recommended.

The installation is quite complicated so do everything in order and with care.

Oh, since you asked, it does not seem to require SKSE itself but some recommended mods do require SKSE. Also it looks like most mods are compatible and there are a ton of special mods the use Requium so I would only install from this list first (the list is on Nexus.).

Edited by Cryzeteur