Gopher's Minions

Was not quite sure where to put this. Wishing all Minons a very Happy New Year.

OutandBack

I was not a minion from day one. I found Gophers LP channel about mid stream of Richard. I have not watched one episode of Stiv his signature character. All that said Philosophy Cat found something in my posts and granted me a mods position on Gophers website. For over the last 6 year I have done my bet to post all Youtube recordings and try and bring some conversation to our favorite LP YouTuber. I am not sure if Gopher even reads our posts anymore but he still pays the bills and I will still support him if I can. I am retired and on a fixed income I can't afford to be a patron as much as I want to. We all do what we can to support such great entertainment.

3 hours ago, OutandBack said:

I was not a minion from day one. I found Gophers LP channel about mid stream of Richard. I have not watched one episode of Stiv his signature character. All that said Philosophy Cat found something in my posts and granted me a mods position on Gophers website. For over the last 6 year I have done my bet to post all Youtube recordings and try and bring some conversation to our favorite LP YouTuber. I am not sure if Gopher even reads our posts anymore but he still pays the bills and I will still support him if I can. I am retired and on a fixed income I can't afford to be a patron as much as I want to. We all do what we can to support such great entertainment.

I could say much the same. I have no idea how long I have been around either as lurker or minion. I first started using Gopher's instruction vids to mod Fallout 3 and Skyrim sometime around 2012. I had been modding, creating mods, for some ten years so I started answering questions. I think I began watching the play throughs around 2015. I have been leaving comments here ever since. I feel Outlandback has become a friend over the years. We support each other as much as possible. I was sort of a friend with others here as well: Philosophercat, Quarico, Gopher, and others. We had a delightful conversation going here through the 20-teens. 

Like Outland I am also retired and on a fixed income but I do what I can. 

As far as Gopher reading comments here, well, every now and then he mentions something I posted or says something to me in a stream chat about the forum, so I know that Gopher does read the forum comments from time to time.

I think Philosophercat and Outlandback are the only two regulars around here at this time, but to you and to any lookyloos nosing around ... Happy New Year to you.

Maybe things will pick up again when Starfield is released. 

Gopher really needs to do a modding series on Skyrim Anniversary Edition... I have tried running all 90 mods together and overwrote my memory. I do not have the time to analyze all 90 of those mods to find out why.

I been around here for ages, well since 2016 so maybe not ages, but it feels like ti ! And I'm more of a lurker then a poster. I do agree with Cryzeteur, Gopher should start doling some more mod shows, those have practically disappeared.  That's how I found Gopher, his Skyrim tutorials in regards to MO and LOOT etc.  Nowdays it is just roleplaying Skyrim and some Twitch streaming it seems like.

In anycase, I wish you all a Happy New Year and that you all stay safe ! gopherVaultStiv

• OutandBack changed the title to Was not quite sure where to put this. Wishing all Minons a very Happy New Year.

Archived