Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Willard

Willard Streams

Wow that is one long and offtopic conversation you have going on here :P I'm not helping of course either. Well I might help it by saying that I can't join you for Dota tomorrow, will be going on a long hike around some lake or over some hill or through a forest or possibly all three.

Okay guys, I won't be streaming today. I woke up with an incredibly sore throat and I sound like an old man.

This does unfortunately mean that the next streams will be two weeks away from now :(

Forgive the double post, but I actually am streaming. I feel a lot better and my voice is back to normal. So, I'll be streaming from 18:00 CET to I don't know when :P

I will be streaming FTL tomorrow. I will be using OBS for the first time, so we'll see how that goes.

The stream will begin at 2 pm Gophertime (CET), and go on until I'm tired of streaming :)

I will be streaming FTL tomorrow. I will be using OBS for the first time, so we'll see how that goes.

The stream will begin at 2 pm Gophertime (CET), and go on until I'm tired of streaming :)

For some reason I thought you were streaming today...anyways looking forward to it. Btw your a Game of thrones fan right? Well the game is on sale for $4.99 http://store.steampowered.com/app/208730/