Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Willard

Willard Streams

So I've been watching some of the Minions stream lately and thought to myself: Why should I not try it?

I could think of a whole bunch of reasons why not to, but I want to give it a shot. I have kinda set everything up, but I'll need to do some testing in an actual stream. So I was thinking I'd test that tommorow, 3 pm Gophertime.

If you want to join me and help me test you're more than welcome to. I might be a bit microphone-shy though :)

Here's my Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/willardjuh97

Damn I missed it :/ was busy squeeing to the latest Outlander episode, could NOT be torn away. What happened with the stream :P

Everything that could go wrong happened.... Connection trouble, game trouble, you name it.... I think I had about 45 minutes of steady stream out of one and a half hours. I'll be back though, so you can catch the next stream whenever I decide to do one again :)

Okay, so my next stream will be saturday, at 3 pm Gophertime (CET). If I feel like it (and the streams runs smoothly *fingers crossed*) I'll stream until about 5 to 6 pm. I'll probably be playing Dota 2 (as a complete noob :P) and maybe some Oblivion.

I've done some testing and experimenting since last stream and I think I can make this stream a lot more stable than the last one.

Okay, so my next stream will be saturday, at 3 pm Gophertime (CET). If I feel like it (and the streams runs smoothly *fingers crossed*) I'll stream until about 5 to 6 pm. I'll probably be playing Dota 2 (as a complete noob :P) and maybe some Oblivion.

I've done some testing and experimenting since last stream and I think I can make this stream a lot more stable than the last one.

but but, saturday afternoon is my time, although I have yet to try dota 2, so we could play it at the same time and stream it both.

Is it? No problem, I'll move to sunday :)

We could play Dota together though, that'd be fun.

So, I'll be streaming sunday at 3 pm CET ;)

Sure, I'm down for that. Maybe we can then get on a TS or so, would make the communication much more convinient :P

[uSER=42]@Pllix[/uSER] gave me some useful tips though.

Allways happy when i can help :)