Gopher's Minions

Osiyo from the Hoosier State!

Osiyo, Everyone!

I'm Krow, but usernamed 'Kantorock' to stay uniformed throughout the Net. I signed up yesterday, after discovering the site had a community forum. Wish I had noticed it sooner. lol.

P.s.

Imo, Jack should not be continued. It's a perfect series cliffhanger ending.

~Krow 'Kantorock' Feather

Gopher mentions his intentions about Jack frequently. He has considered reviving Jack for further episodes of Fallout if there is an appropriate New Vegas type sequel. However, you are correct the ending of the story as it now stands is rather special.

There is no way to predict what Gopher will do. He seems to operate by his own royal pleasure. Sometimes he feels one way and then switches just when you thought he was going to do something expected. 

What ever he does with Jack in the future will suit Jack's personality.

I think the only way Jack could do better than the current ending is if new DLC or a big mod comes out.

Jack is a Great Character I hope sometime in the future Gopher will find away to bring him back but, 

I am in no hurry, some of Gophers new characters are very good and given time will grow on minions like Jack has.

12 hours ago, Kantorock said:

Osiyo, Everyone!

I'm Krow, but usernamed 'Kantorock' to stay uniformed throughout the Net. I signed up yesterday, after discovering the site had a community forum. Wish I had noticed it sooner. lol.

P.s.

Imo, Jack should not be continued. It's a perfect series cliffhanger ending.

~Krow 'Kantorock' Feather

Welcome to the forum Minion Krow.

OutlandBack is right. Although I have seen you online, it wasn't here. Soooo....

Welcome to the forum. Have a cookie. They are guaranteed non organic. and without any nutritional value whatsoever! (Synthesized by secret alchemical formula from recycled quarks).

Be aware that you may be dive-bombed by ravenous cats, rats and bats who are addicted to our cookies. And have been supplied with flame-throwers and fire bombs by certain individuals who shall remain unnamed.

Enjoy. Enjoy. But beware of getting delirious. Welcome to the forum!     😄