Gopher's Minions

Meery Minionmas!

Philosophercat

On 5/2/2021 at 9:54 AM, TiDinzeo said:

Not too bad thanks.  Not up to all that much either though.  Just trying to keep going day to day really.  How are you doing?

...Busy. :D Yeah, sorry for vanishing for awhile. I got swept up in some projects and before I knew it, it was summer. I was on a podcast! And I have another one booked for next month. Both of them are literature podcasts. Some other stuff literature related too, that I don't think I can really talk about until they're a thing.

I also have been running Numenera on Roll20. I had two groups but we're down to one now. I also finished my DnD campaign!

Busy, busy!

• 5 months later...

spacer.png

Meery Minionmas, friends! Those literature things became a thing, I'm happy to say. I had two stories and an interview out in print this week, and there's an anthology I'm in coming out in the new year.

I hope you and yours are keeping safe and sound in this very turbulent season. 💗

1743774549_ChristmasKitty.thumb.jpg.6c56d44976f7f1a48a45e283e2da59ce.jpg

Merry Minionmas Philosophercat and any lurker out there.

Oh and I know Outlandback will see this so Happy Minionmas to you... to you .. (sung by someone who can sing...)

I can't believe we are still in COVID lockdown.

Oh well, it gives me more time to watch videos here...

I really like Red Dead but would not play it because I do not like the way it forces you to be a bad character.

On 12/18/2021 at 5:22 PM, Cryzeteur said:

1743774549_ChristmasKitty.thumb.jpg.6c56d44976f7f1a48a45e283e2da59ce.jpg

Merry Minionmas Philosophercat and any lurker out there.

Oh and I know Outlandback will see this so Happy Minionmas to you... to you .. (sung by someone who can sing...)

I can't believe we are still in COVID lockdown.

Oh well, it gives me more time to watch videos here...

I really like Red Dead but would not play it because I do not like the way it forces you to be a bad character.

That's such a cute one! I saw this and thought of you all, and the Mudcrab Merchant in Morrowind:

Yeah, I'm still taking care of my mom. We got vaccinated, and the Health Unit will be contacting us in the new year for our boosters. Mom is still in bed, so we're relying on a mobile team to get her vaccination.

What are you looking forward to in the new year? I'm trying to get myself together so I can make plans- I applied for some writing workshops and grants. It would be nice to get one (or some!) of those.

FHFEkFXXsAovlR2.jpg