Gopher's Minions

Promoting charities/causes

James Hagemann

Question

4 answers to this question

Thanks for your question. :)

In general, I'm okay with members mentioning their charities provided that they abide by the general rules of the forum (against bigotry, politics, religion etc...). Otherwise, it would only be a problem if promotions crossed the line into spam, the way I see it. That being said, I would like to check with Gopher before making a definitive policy about it.

Thanks for your question. :)

In general, I'm okay with members mentioning their charities provided that they abide by the general rules of the forum (against bigotry, politics, religion etc...). Otherwise, it would only be a problem if promotions crossed the line into spam, the way I see it. That being said, I would like to check with Gopher before making a definitive policy about it.

Thanks

I guess if Gopher started participating in charity events (charity streams where all the money gathered through tips or other means goes to charity organisations) Moderators would have to do most of the formal work.

But there certainly are some charity events in which this community could participate.

This may seem shallow, what I'm going to say next, but it could also invite more subs, which is always a plus.