Gopher's Minions
FMPhoenixHawk

RDO not showing an MCM

Running SSE and the version for SSE, and it does not give me an MCM menu.  I did install the patches.  I have re-installed the mod to see if maybe something cycled, will be testing that.  I cannot find any of the Relationship altering spells in my spellbook, nor is there any MCM.  Any ideas?

Gopher explains MCM quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=aqh5anwuptk&feature=emb_logo

When it doesn't show up in-game, it is because it is not installed properly. Also, make sure the MCM you downloaded was from Nexus Skyrim SE.

You may be getting an installation error because something else is having a problem.

Yep. didn't work.  Uninstalled, deleted, reinstalled, and still no MCM.  Running SkyUI.  I'll check that next but I think I'm running out of ideas.  Is there a limit as to how many MCM menus you can have?

14 minutes ago, FMPhoenixHawk said:

Yep. didn't work.  Uninstalled, deleted, reinstalled, and still no MCM.  Running SkyUI.  I'll check that next but I think I'm running out of ideas.  Is there a limit as to how many MCM menus you can have?

If I recall correctly, Gopher said there is no limit on the number of menus MCM can support. I have had as many as a dozen menus at one time.  However, one of those mods could break MCM. Gopher mentioned several ways you could break MCM.

Well crud.  I really don't want to go mod-by-mod to see which one is borking RDO's MCM.  I can list the menus that are appearing, maybe it will be easy to spot:

A Matter of Time

Apocalypse Spells

Artful Dodger

Campfire

Dawnguard Sentries

Deadly Dragons

Diverse Dragons Col 3

Enhanced Blood

FNIS PCEA2

FNIS Sexy Move

Frostfall

Honed Metal

Immersive AFT

Immersive Armors

Immersive HUD

iNeed

Moonlight Tails

moreHUD

OBIS - Bandits

OBIS - Patrols

Ordinator Perks

Predator Vision

Realistic Water Two

SKY UI

Skyrim's Unique Treasures

Summermyst Enchants

Wet and Cold

Wildcat Combat

Wonders of Weather

XPMSE

Have you tried the 50/50 method to try and find out which mod is breaking your RDO's MCM appearances ?  I take it you have seen the RDO in the MCM some time during the installation of all your mods ?

Amazing list right there friend,

7 hours ago, FMPhoenixHawk said:

Well crud.  I really don't want to go mod-by-mod to see which one is borking RDO's MCM.  I can list the menus that are appearing, maybe it will be easy to spot:

A Matter of Time

Apocalypse Spells

Artful Dodger

Campfire

Dawnguard Sentries

Deadly Dragons

Diverse Dragons Col 3

Enhanced Blood

FNIS PCEA2

FNIS Sexy Move

Frostfall

Honed Metal

Immersive AFT

Immersive Armors

Immersive HUD

iNeed

Moonlight Tails

moreHUD

OBIS - Bandits

OBIS - Patrols

Ordinator Perks

Predator Vision

Realistic Water Two

SKY UI

Skyrim's Unique Treasures

Summermyst Enchants

Wet and Cold

Wildcat Combat

Wonders of Weather

XPMSE

I am not going to try to suggest possible problems. Any improperly installed mid can mess things up. This is why Gopher always tells you to check each mod after installation to see if it works properly. There is really no way to predict what can go wrong.

Yeah, and I did check when I installed it.  I wonder if the last update did it.  Ah well, one merchant is not worth it right now.I'll fiddle with it when I have more time.  Maybe if I win the Publisher's Clearing House $7K a Week for life.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:15 AM, Beuwolf said:

Have you tried the 50/50 method to try and find out which mod is breaking your RDO's MCM appearances ?  I take it you have seen the RDO in the MCM some time during the installation of all your mods ?

Yeah, I had.  Probably updated something that borked it.  Works well enough for now.