Gopher's Minions

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love Lindsay Stirling, and my wife recently introduced me to Lizzy Hale.

So I was talking to my co workers at work since I'm always there nowadays. And we were talking about the internet and no one knew what the internet was for. So I educated them.....hehehe

This is one of my favorite songs at the moment, pretty much rivalled only by his Song of the Dragonborn version . This guy is truly an artist. If you check out his work from old to new you really see

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Arjy Yu said:

нас е6ут - а мы крепчаем

My step-dad drove a tank from Italy through Poland to approach Berlin from the east. He had good things to say about Russian forces. He entered Berlin after the final bombing and was greeted by thousands of cheering Germans as explosions could be heard in the west. He then was assigned as a messenger and drove a motorcycle all over Europe from Poland to Paris often behind Russian lines. He received Presidential Commendations for service above and beyond the call of duty. He came out of the war with PTSD and often woke up half dreaming and went on patrol in our backyard with a gun in his hands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...