Gopher's Minions
unqualifyedgamer

Looking for specific mod functionality

Hi

I just started playing Fallout New Vegas. It is the first time i play a Fallout game.
I am looking for some mods that will make the game more enjoyable to play.
So is there any mods that will:

1. lower mouse the sensitivity. I have have the sensitivity all the way down, and it is still sort of high in game, and really high in the menus.
  2. remove the sway from the weapons, looking around in game feels kind of sluggish and unresponsive.

thx :)

Edited by unqualifyedgamer

2 hours ago, unqualifyedgamer said:

Hi

I just started playing Fallout New Vegas. It is the first time i play a Fallout game.
I am looking for some mods that will make the game more enjoyable to play.
So is there any mods that will:

1. lower mouse the sensitivity. I have have the sensitivity all the way down, and it is still sort of high in game, and really high in the menus.
  2. remove the sway from the weapons, looking around in game feels kind of sluggish and unresponsive.

thx :)

MOUSE SENSITIVITY
The mouse sensitivity in the settings only controls the in-game mouse speed and doesn't affect the menu mouse speed. Fallout NV is known for ridiculous mouse speed in the menu.

If you are using STEAM, then: Go to yout STEAM install folder and edit the 
*\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Fallout_default.ini

Paste this to the bottom of the "Controls" entry.

fForegroundMouseAccelBase=0
fForegroundMouseAccelTop=0
fForegroundMouseBase=0
fForegroundMouseMult=0

Originally posted by Legatus:
following this: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/new-vegas-tweak-guide#19

straight from Nvidia and their FONV tweak guide may help significantly for certain mouse issues, particularly for me it made the menu mouse speed like normal which is what you're requesting.

WEAPON SWAY
This is part of the game. Increasing your Guns/Energy Weapons skill makes you more steady. Also, you can take Steady to eliminate all sway for a little while.

The stat is displayed by your "guns" in your Pipboy. It will be somewhere between 1 and 100. Strength increase also makes you steadier. Injuries make you sway more.

There is also the FPS HOLD BREATH mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56670

Also: No Scope Wobble:
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35995

Edited by Cryzeteur

2 hours ago, unqualifyedgamer said:

Hi

I should say...

WELCOME!

Sit down. Have yourself a cookie (totally non-nutritional. Watch a video. Play a game. Have fun.

Watch out for flying cats, rats and bats with bombs, fire spells, torches, dragon breath, and flame throwers... They love to catch you unaware.