Gopher's Minions
DrifloonEmpire

Joining the Gopher Club!

Hello, everyone,

Gamer, modder, and artist from the northeast United States, hoping to make a good impression!

I became hooked on Gopher's content ever since stumbling across his Beyond Skyrim: Bruma let's play about a year ago and have been watching Richard's Story from the beginning ever since. Currently near the end of Chapter 5 and loving every minute of it. Gopher puts so much personality into his characters, and it really makes him a joy to watch! Thank you for everything! Skyrim's always one of those games that will never get old! While I keep my game lightly modded, it also allowed me to experience some other mods I would've never tried myself from small ones like Banners of the Nords to big ones like Falskaar. It's a whole new experience!

Also, I don't know where else to ask this, but... what is currently in Richard's future? I see that Bruma's his most recent adventure in 2017 and since then Gopher's been focusing on Leonard. I've seen a few of Leonard's videos and he's good in his own right but his personality's not really my cup of tea (and I've never been huge on Dark Brotherhood characters), but I'm glad he's brought the fanbase a lot of happiness himself! Still, I just feel like he's no replacement for our dear Librarian and trusty Khajiit sidekick. Richard feels like a globetrotter character and he's mentioned he's always wanted to see new places like the Imperial City, so I'd love to see Richard picked back up again next time Beyond Skyrim releases a project. Still, now that Lenny's become Dragonborn himself, does this spell the end?

Either way, I'm looking froward to where Gopher's Skyrim adventures take him next, no matter who he plays as!

Edited by DrifloonEmpire

14 hours ago, DrifloonEmpire said:

Hello, everyone,

Gamer, modder, and artist from the northeast United States, hoping to make a good impression!

I became hooked on Gopher's content ever since stumbling across his Beyond Skyrim: Bruma let's play about a year ago and have been watching Richard's Story from the beginning ever since. Currently near the end of Chapter 5 and loving every minute of it. Gopher puts so much personality into his characters, and it really makes him a joy to watch! Thank you for everything! Skyrim's always one of those games that will never get old! While I keep my game lightly modded, it also allowed me to experience some other mods I would've never tried myself from small ones like Banners of the Nords to big ones like Falskaar. It's a whole new experience!

Also, I don't know where else to ask this, but... what is currently in Richard's future? I see that Bruma's his most recent adventure in 2017 and since then Gopher's been focusing on Leonard. I've seen a few of Leonard's videos and he's good in his own right but his personality's not really my cup of tea (and I've never been huge on Dark Brotherhood characters), but I'm glad he's brought the fanbase a lot of happiness himself! Still, I just feel like he's no replacement for our dear Librarian and trusty Khajiit sidekick. Richard feels like a globetrotter character and he's mentioned he's always wanted to see new places like the Imperial City, so I'd love to see Richard picked back up again next time Beyond Skyrim releases a project. Still, now that Lenny's become Dragonborn himself, does this spell the end?

Either way, I'm looking froward to where Gopher's Skyrim adventures take him next, no matter who he plays as!

Welcome Gamer, modder, and artist!

I assume DrifloonEmpire refers to Pokémon Drifloon. I have never seen one in PokémonGo. I have played so little Pokémon in the last year that I can't even remember which one I am playing on my Nintendo 3DS. Sapphire maybe. Can't check... batteries charging.

My first experience using a gaming console was 1972 playing on an Odessy console. I remember Table Tennis, Invasion, Shooting Gallery and Prehistoric Safari. I didn't own the console.

The first console I bought was in 1975. It was an Atari Pong. It's hard to remember that there was a time when machines were being made that could only play one game. Of course there are still little handhelds that play a single game, but these were desk top consoles connected to a TV. 😄

For Christmas 1977 I bought (or was given as a present... can't remember) an Atari 2600 (cost $199... I remember the cost so I probably was planning on buying one if I didn't buy it myself).with Empire, Space Wars, Super Bug, Zork. Then in 1978 Space Invaders, Atari Football, and Beneath. In 1979 they added Galaxian, Asteroids, Head On, Adventure, Star Raiders, FS1 Flight Simulator, Temple of Apshai, Lemonade Stand. One of my favorites at that time was Zork.

I bought a Sinclair (Z81) computer in 1981 for my birthday and began writing machine code games, mostly D&D.

I bought a Commodore 64 in 1982, installed BASIC and began writing my own games though I played mostly games on it.

In 1983 the Nintendo Entertainment System came out in the 8-bit version. The Super Nintendo Entertainment System didn't come out until 1990.

I played:19 Nintendo games before I switched almost entirely to desktop computer:(Not listing every game in each franchise)

(1985) Duck Hunt. Golf, Pinball, Super Mario Bros 
(1986) Donkey Kong, Mario Bros 
(1987) The Legend of Zelda, Metroid
(1988) Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
(1989) Tetris, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
(1990) Boulder Dash, Dr. Mario, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Solstice: The Quest for the Staff of Demnos
(1991) Star Tropics, Battletoads
(1992) Yoshi 
(1994) Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II 
(1996) Pokemon

I haven't thought about my Nintendo days for years. Of all of these, Battletoads and SuperMario Bros. were probably my favorites.

Of course I also had XBOX and Coleco... but don't get me off into those systems...   😊

Edited by Cryzeteur

Ih... I forgot yo say...

Welcome to the Forums!

Duck if you are divebombed by cats wearing galoshes because they keep their flamethrower in their boots. They love surprise attacks.

Sit back, have a chocolate chip cookie (guaranteed non-nutritious... in fact they are non-organic... created with modern technology from dirt!) Our chemist is a SuperMutant who lives in a cave in the radiation zone.

Watch a Gopher video... watch any of them... there are hundreds of them... they are all fun! 😄

About to watch some more Richard Chapter 5 right now! 😊
and I'm glad to hear that you're also a Nintendo fan! and if it's on your 3DS then going by what you said it was likely Alpha Sapphire.
Drifloon was super common during the Halloween event last year where it was everywhere but outside of that I've only ever seen one in the wold, they made it super rare for some reason.

54 minutes ago, DrifloonEmpire said:

About to watch some more Richard Chapter 5 right now! 😊
and I'm glad to hear that you're also a Nintendo fan! and if it's on your 3DS then going by what you said it was likely Alpha Sapphire.
Drifloon was super common during the Halloween event last year where it was everywhere but outside of that I've only ever seen one in the wold, they made it super rare for some reason.

I collected a few new Pokees last Halloween, but only played a short time... too busy.

Oh, yes, it is Alpha Sapphire. 

20 hours ago, DrifloonEmpire said:

While I keep my game lightly modded, it also allowed me to experience some other mods I would've never tried myself from small ones like Banners of the Nords to big ones like Falskaar. It's a whole new experience!

Also, I don't know where else to ask this, but... what is currently in Richard's future?

I'd love to see Richard picked back up again next time Beyond Skyrim releases a project. Still, now that Lenny's become Dragonborn himself, does this spell the end?

Most of us are Skyrim fans. One of my favorite things to do is to watch Gopher play a mod I have never tried and then go try it. I am currently using Legend of the Dragonborn.

Gopher talks about future plans quite a lot. He has said he would like to continue Richard's adventure, though I am not sure of what he intends to do. He might pick it up going to Cyrodill.

Lenny is top secret. Gopher has hinted at Lenny's future but really all he will say is that he is loving the character. He is a stubborn sneaky timid poisoner. Anyone wants him to do anything like fight or use magic and he does everything possible to not comply. He loves sneaking into people's houses looking for sweet rolls. I suspect Gopher will try to get Lenny completely through every aspect of the game and a few good mods ... probably going to Cyrodill eventually.

Personally, I just started a new playthrough of Skyrim adding a couple of new mods. I started out in prison, escaped by picking the lock and running like everything! Escaped. Now I am in the frozen north by Dawnstar in an old shipwreck where I found enough armor and weapons to survive. Never tried a playthrough like this and it is remarkably different. 

I'd install Legacy of the Dragonborn on my main character but I heard you can't install it mid playthrough! 😧

Cyrodiil would be a good pickup point for Richard, or maybe Roscrea (though it'd also be funny if Lenny had to flee there). I'm just glad that Gopher hasn't forgotten Richard and has future plans for him! Though where has he said he'd like to continue Richard? Was it on a forum thread?

I'm glad he's having fun with the character! He's had a lot of funny thief moments it seems though personality wise he still kinda rubs me the wrong way with all of the Dark Brotherhood stuff. But maybe I'll warm up to him with time! How many sweetrolls has he collected so far?

Yes. Legacy must be installed at the beginning... otherwise it will cause CTD.

Gopher talks about Richard off and on in his updates and in live play-throughs... he also gets distracted and talks about future plans in other videos, such as testing a new mod for Skyrim's Lenny playthroughs. It is very easy for Gopher to get distracted... :P

Sweetrolls? Well, there was a couple of minutes when Inigo went through five, one after the other. He tries to keep at least one  in Inigo's inventory at all times. 5 chapters... maybe 200 episodes? Maybe 400 sweetrolls?