Gopher's Minions
rlhart1234

Adv Recon TAC

My wife started a new FONV character, but somehow we've misplaced the TAC that was in Doc Mitchel's house.  Is there another one out there in the world or, since I installed the Doc Mitchel version, was that the only one?

Never mind.  I found the website with the locations of all the pieces.  We're good now.

Edited by rlhart1234
Update

5 hours ago, rlhart1234 said:

My wife started a new FONV character, but somehow we've misplaced the TAC that was in Doc Mitchel's house.  Is there another one out there in the world or, since I installed the Doc Mitchel version, was that the only one?

Never mind.  I found the website with the locations of all the pieces.  We're good now.

I don't know what you mean by TAC unless you are referring to tactical weapons like the Laser Pistol.

There is nothing unique in Doc Mitchell's house that is not elsewhere in the game.

If you threw away your only weapon... well... you can always restart a new game.

Are you running the old mod called T. A. C. ?

Currently Gopher has 9 Advanced Recon mods available. Other mod authors have also made these mods. Most of them are armor packs. Stealth armor and the like.

If you disable a mod. Enter the game and save. Then reinstall the mod, it will reinitialize and put the gear back where it started.

Edited by Cryzeteur

3 hours ago, rlhart1234 said:

Thanks for your reply.

Targeting Acquisition Computer (TAC).  It is part of Gopher's Advanced Recon Armor set of mods.  It enhances the stealth & night vision aspects of the armor & tech gear.

OK. As I said, remove the mod, start the game and save. Reload the mod and the device should be back in the Doc's place.

If you know the name of the device in the game, you can use the console keyboards commands to get another device. (i.e. [Help "Targeting"]   or maybe [Help "TAC"]   it depends on the actual in game name. Then : use the [player.additem #### 1] command)... The ##### is different in different peoples games.

Edited by Cryzeteur