Gopher's Minions
All_Of_My_Nope

Ender Ender Item Return Schematic

@Brinicio, I can't remember who you said is building in the Ender Ender now, but here's a schematic for them, per my lost diamond pick from February. It puts a single item-sorter rail and a dropper elevator (clicky version) beneath the ender-ending pad, so ender pearls go downstream but any other item is pushed through the floor to the ender-ending player.

unwMKSO.png

Ender Ender Item Return.schematic

Particleboard is the only player to do any additional technical work on it. I'm not much of a redstone person ^^ Also I very rarely stop by the forums, Discord is the best place to reach me :)

Edited by Brinicio

Hi! Apologies for being half-a-year late, but this actually wouldn't be possible, unfortunately, as the Ender is actually built just above y0. Items are currently sorted soon after they're raised to a buildable level, but as they can only be filtered following the initial collection, it does take a moment due to all the pearls moving through the system.

Edited by Particleboard