Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

Lost the ability to post on Gophers videos. anyone else?

I just recently upgraded my PC and thought this was something to do with W10 but may are posting on the internet they to have lst this ability. In the past you had to have a google+ account linked but I believe google+ is dead. Anyone found out how to fix this. @Gopher how about a short howto fix this video?

So here is what I see. Note there is no place to leave a comment. This is going to hurt likes and comments for YTer's needing them to make money. Click pict for larger image.

48595168876_f4e1d0bfae_h.jpg

3 hours ago, OutandBack said:

OK I got it figured out. It my no ads Firefox browser. Here's gopher channel with windoz IE with all the ads it brings.

I guess I won't be leaving many YT comments from here on out.

48595816221_3e4fdc44cf_b.jpg

I always leave my comments on the forum. I don't like the negativity on YouTube.

2 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

I always leave my comments on the forum. I don't like the negativity on YouTube.

Of all my YT Lpers Gopher is the only one with a forum.

I don't usually leave comments on my LP YTers because I don't think they have time to read them much less comment back where I would see it. IMO its just a big waste of bandwidth. Only the little guys just starting out take the time to talk back. It's a shame really.

2 hours ago, OutandBack said:

Of all my YT Lpers Gopher is the only one with a forum.

I don't usually leave comments on my LP YTers because I don't think they have time to read them much less comment back where I would see it. IMO its just a big waste of bandwidth. Only the little guys just starting out take the time to talk back. It's a shame really.

From what I understand comments help the video get better ranking on youtube which means they're more likely to get noticed by new people.

7 hours ago, TiDinzeo said:

From what I understand comments help the video get better ranking on youtube which means they're more likely to get noticed by new people.

I have been consulting on an insurance information platform and I was told that the videos that we post are tallied with the original so that our views and comments contribute to the ranking of the video on YouTube. I am not directly involved in the money end of things, but this is my impression.

I do know that the advertising carries over.

Edited by Cryzeteur