Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

I ordered a new Gaming PC today. Would like your feedback

The fan at the bottom is part of the PSU, it is sitting on the side, probably due to saving bit of space.  The middle part at the back might have the SSD behind it, at least there is screw dampeners showing there.  Got to admit there is a sever lack of fans in that case, it gonna be hot in there !  If you not going to have any more SSD's installed you could put one or two fans underneath the GPU (blowing in) and one above it at the back (blowing out).  All depending what the temperature shows you after you have it up and running for a while.

I think what I am looking at is a fan in the upper right on a big black square. What is that black square?

I am assuming the motherboard is under the RTX on the left. And the fan on that side is on the CPU.

Is the HD under the motherboard?

On 8/9/2019 at 10:52 AM, Cryzeteur said:

I think what I am looking at is a fan in the upper right on a big black square. What is that black square?

I am assuming the motherboard is under the RTX on the left. And the fan on that side is on the CPU.

Is the HD under the motherboard?

That big black box on the right is the fan and radiator for the watercooled i9 Just to the left is the mother board then below is the video card.

On the other side of the motherboard is the power supply and two bay for HD's The PS has a fan on it.

This thing runs very quiet and I can't detect a lot of heat. I have loaded FO4, SKYRIM SE both with mods. Metro Exodus, and Witch3. All setting to ultra and can hold 60 fps.

This video card is kind of weird. it only has a HMDI out. I have not been able to change the FR above 60fps even though my  monitor is a 144hz. yet if I turn v sync off Metro runs at about 340fps. It does have a 4K 60fps and 1080 60fps.

Win 10 has not been as bad as I though I am limping thru. Only remembering about 1/2 my passwords was a major pain.