Gopher's Minions

Hello various minions. This is my first post. I've watched (probably) hundreds of hours of Gopher's videos. I've decided to get in touch with his community, and try to connect with him directly. I won't go into detail here and now regarding the reason for wanting to connect with Gopher directly. I'll find another forum category to get into it.

We don't have any specific way to contact Gopher. We simply leave messages here, like the one you left. However, he will very likely not say anything to you unless you tell him what your interest is. He checks the message boards here on a fairly regular basis.

Anyway... Welcome Jim_Lion enjoy and have fun. Keep an eye on the sky as we have cats, bats, and rats with a passion for flame throwers, missiles, and strawberry fruit cake. Have a chocolate chip cookie while you browse. They are guaranteed non-organic.

Gopher, this seems like the best place for a special request. For a long time I've wanted to make a computer game, and have watched for many years to see how the technology develops. I happened across your Let's Play videos on YouTube, and as a result later purchased Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Warhorse Studios plans to release a mod kit sometime in the near future, and I hope to use it to get started on my game. 

This YouTube video succinctly describes what I want to do. It'll probably require a Kickstarter campaign.

I could provide more details in this forum, or we could discuss things privately via email.

Your thoughts?