Gopher's Minions

Tofelhounded1775

Question

2 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum.

From your description it sounds like the game can't find meshes. Comb through the list of mods and see if any of them add new models/meshes or modify existing ones. Something most likely changed with the update so some mods of this type could be needing an update by their authors. Or you installed something incorrectly. Could be a file invalidation problem also.

This is the best that I can tell you.

[DISCLAIMER: I don't own Fallout 4 and have never played it]

5 hours ago, tofelhounded1775 said:

Fallout 4 was updated..and had to install the updated f4se, looksmenu. and several other mods that needed to be updated. now when I go into the game and have all these floresent markers squares, arrows, circles etc also arrows at doors I have install label "door". What happened and how do I fix this ? Please help... Thank you

@Eliorim is correct about the flourescent object markers being caused by missing textures. Fallout 4 operates differently from Skyrim 64 and sometimes is more vulnerable to weird results. Generally this effect is caused by deleting the textures while still running programs loading these meshes. The only way to fix it is to uninstall the problem causer and reinstall it, or, if you have no idea how to fix it, uninstall everything back to a vanilla game and then carefully reinstall everything.

I do make mods for Fallout 4 so if you still have problems I might be able to help.

Edited by Cryzeteur