Gopher's Minions
senatorjarjarbinks

Mod Organizer 2 Line In Screen

Hello all,

I am using Mod Organizer 2 for the first time.  I have installed some mods to start and went to test my game where I noticed a blurring line in the middle of the screen when I move around. When I am not moving I do no see the line in the screen.  It happens in-game whether playing or going through the system menus, saves, etc.  I tried take screen shots but the line is not appearing in any of them.  I am launching the game through the MO2 SKSE Run button.  When I run the game through the vanilla launcher (outside of MO2) no line appears.  Same if I go into my SSE folder and launch directly with the SKSE loader.exe.  I also attempted to disable all mods except SKSE and launch through MO2's SKSE option; still had the line in the screen.  Finally, I ran the Skyrim Special Edition Launcher through MO2 and had the line was still there.

Any idea what may be causing this or what I can do?  I downloaded MO2 via Nexus Mods and have a 2k monitor with Skyrim and skyrimprefs.ini set up to 2560 x 1440.

Mods.txt