Gopher's Minions
Loveblanket

Fallout New Vegas Mod News for Jack

I don't know if Gopher will see this, but there's a mod out that would allow Gopher to complete the main quest of Fallout New Vegas and continue to adventure in the world after and it shows the actual consequences of the players choices in the world. Here's the link https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66726?tab=description. I don't know what the future plans are for Jack, but without too many major quest mods upcoming that I've heard of, it might be nice to try this to end the main story while still allowing Jack to have new adventures in the future.

EDIT: I just saw I completely posted this in the wrong place, sorry about that.

Edited by Loveblanket

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:45 AM, Loveblanket said:

I don't know if Gopher will see this, but there's a mod out that would allow Gopher to complete the main quest of Fallout New Vegas and continue to adventure in the world after and it shows the actual consequences of the players choices in the world. Here's the link https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66726?tab=description. I don't know what the future plans are for Jack, but without too many major quest mods upcoming that I've heard of, it might be nice to try this to end the main story while still allowing Jack to have new adventures in the future.

EDIT: I just saw I completely posted this in the wrong place, sorry about that.

I have seen this mod. I think it is installed in my game. I also believe Gopher mentioned having looked at it.