Gopher's Minions
ReedM

Wanders in from the Sonoran wastes...

Gopher, I've been following your YouTube channel for quite awhile and often find myself checking my subscriptions as soon as I get home from shift. First checked you out on recommendation from Zemalf when I asked him of any other brilliant gamer channels for let's plays and modeling advice vids. Haven't looked back.

Yep. There's the intro...

On 9/21/2014 at 3:29 AM, Eskimo_penguin said:

Welcome, Welcome

Also I am inclined to agree with cherub for once, I do not like coffee, more of a beer man.

You know that MudShark now makes a coffee beer right? ? ? ???   Right!?!

After a long hiatus from our Dark Lord's forum, I Am Back. Long story short: deployment sucks, some people are just serious buttholes and need to go away, now I'm back from doing just that.

[fake edit] Oh, and Brit riflemen have the most non-nonsensical humour when over tired and with out caffeine. 

10 minutes ago, ReedM said:

You know that MudShark now makes a coffee beer right? ? ? ???   Right!?!

After a long hiatus from our Dark Lord's forum, I Am Back. Long story short: deployment sucks, some people are just serious buttholes and need to go away, now I'm back from doing just that.

[fake edit] Oh, and Brit riflemen have the most non-nonsensical humour when over tired and with out caffeine. 

Welcome back Reed and thank you for your service.