Gopher's Minions

New Video: Tamriel Maid Service

"Castle Albanna Entry Testing"

Flyddon asked me to try breaking the mini-quest for getting into Castle Albanna...

...and, it seems, the only way...is to watch this video to find out how :)

In case you didn't notice, I released another Wasteland Maid Service video the other day...along with editing four others I did in the last week...

...and recording another one yesterday, which I still need to edit, along with another 40 or so hours of the Tamriel Maid Service...

So, I've been a little busy...

And Bunny Boo has come a long way since this episode was made, wait 'til you get a load of some of the stuff I've found :)

Enjoy :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okey-dokey...got this posted for you guys and gals to see what sort of improvements you can expect from my videos from now on...   The mic was set a little low, so I'll get that fixed b

I know, two weeks later... I am so, so, so far ahead of this in recordings, like 40 hours I need to edit... But, I have a new mousepad now, and a new mouse, and a new Blue Yeti...

Here's another one...with more to come. 😃 I'll be putting more up, more often, now that things are going steady at work (yeah, I know, I get my act together, and the world crumbles around me righ

Ok, back to what we were up to already...exploration...

Don't worry, only the very start has a little darkness, and a little swimming :)

Still didn't know much about anything back then, besides what I'd been reading in books...

It is funny to look back two months into the past, to see what I was up to then, compared to now...

We were pretty busy at work back then, so, on Saturday morning at 8:30 am, after thinking about getting back to the game all week, I'd have to watch what I'd recorded the week before, half awake, just to keep up...

And no, recording during the week, or, even playing, isn't really an option, due to my mom either yelling about politics or blasting the TV out in the living room, which is why I wait until Saturday, while she's at work the one day she cleans for her last client...

...yes, she's a maid... :)

Guess it runs in the family, or...something...dunno... :D

Here's the next one...

"Ramblin' Round The Rift"

This is the episode where Bunny Boo finds Meridia's Beacon...

You know, Meridia, the magical talking chest in a cave... :)

Said Bunny Boo took it's Beacon, but, whatever...

This was where I started deciding not to go out as much at night...pitch black isn't a good environment for archery...

Bunny Boo did pull off a pretty nice kill near the end, the Bandit outside the gate didn't stand a chance...

• 1 month later...

Ok, I brought myself to edit another of the many hours I have recorded :)

There is a part 2, which is around 25 minutes long, which will be coming out this week, so, hopefully, you like cliff-hangers :D

Bunny Boo is currently (as of this date, and my last save) level 50, in this video, not so much, more like twenty-something, and going back over all this is like travelling back in time, four or five, um, six months...

After these next two videos, things went a bit, ahem, sideways...and, I went way, way too long before making any saves, which had me thinking I'd really screwed things up...but, that will be up later ;)

Roachbait 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, two in one day... :)

"The Rorikstead Detour" is pretty much just Bunny Boo heading home to Castle Albanna after making her delivery in Markarth at the Silver Blood Inn, and hastily leaving...

This was recorded the last weekend of May 2020, and much has happened to old Bunny Boo since then, seeing her at level 14-15 is pretty nostalgic, seeing how she's around level 54-55 now :)

Enjoy! :D  

• 2 weeks later...

"Milmulnir's Bane" Episode 29

No...it isn't Nazeem...don't be silly :)

Bunny Boo and Leala meet the Jarl of Whiterun, he commends Bunny Boo for being so honest about being a criminal on the run from the Empire, and sends her off to be eaten by a dragon...

Not ones to shy away from a job, Leala and Bunny Boo head off to claim their fates :) 

Yeah, it's a bit long, but, nothing good ever happens fast...

Enjoy! ;)  

"Killing Kematu, Finding High Hrothgar, And Haemar's Cavern Vampire Slaughter" :)

The title pretty much says it all...

The whole "You have to get past a whole cave system full of bandits, that will try to kill you if they see you, to even talk to Kematu..." pretty much made my mind up for his fate...

The good guys don't deal with bandits in a friendly manner...

Not much of a moral dilemma to worry about...

But still, fun to do... ;)

Enjoy! :) 

• 3 weeks later...

"Geirmund's Hall To Folgunthur"

The end of Geirmund's Hall, and it's off to Folgunthur...

Kinda like the title...hmmm...

Just keep in mind this was at the end of May, 2020, and I've learned a lot about the game and replaced all of my old computer stuff since then...

Which kills me now, watching myself deal with all the clunky junk I was using back then...

The next couple vids are after I first started adding new peripherals; new mouse, keyboard, and mousepad larger than a welcome mat...and...a Blue-Yeti Microphone, so you guys and gals can really hear what I sound like... :)

(You could just watch my latest Wasteland Maid Service video "For Pain...Just Add Geckos" to see the difference now, I have a massive backlog of Skyrim video to edit still...)

Enough with explanations!

• 2 weeks later...

"Saarthal, Kesh, And The Brinehammer"

Bunny Boo and Leala pick up right at the end of the last one...on top of a mountain, in a blinding blizzard...

This was recorded June 6, 2020...just before I got my new desktop sized mousepad...

Yeah, eight, almost nine, months ago, which seems like years...

Cuz, yeah, I had too much fun recording this game, and let editing slide for a little while, then a little while more, then...yeah...more... :)

I remember it was pretty hot all the time, outside...so blizzards and snow in the game were kinda welcome...kinda...

...and work was pretty busy, at that time... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

" Bthardamz "

The last of June 6, 2020...

I literally had no idea there were roly-poly robots...or, how tough they were...

Stupid dwarves... :angry:

At one point, I'm wondering how anyone could live down there, with nasty metal critters popping out of the walls all the time...dunno...still...

But, whatever, the Tamriel Maid Service won't let a few metal monsters stop them, when set to task ;)

• 3 weeks later...