Gopher's Minions
Flyddon

Metro Exodus Feb 15 who's planning on playing it?

So since FO 76 turns out to be not my cup of tea, Metro Exodus  is my next go-to game  (that and Far Cry New Dawn).  I was wondering who else plans to get one  or both of these?  I do love the Metro series.

I hope GOG offer Metro I will be buying it right away. I will wait on FarCry. I loved 3 but 4 and 5 kind of sucked for me.

So I will wait intil Christopherodd or someone like that that always does a day one release LP. Then we will see.

Back on Metro I hope to play that blind and since Gopher says he plans to play right out the gate I will have to get way ahead before I will start watching his LP.

9 minutes ago, OutandBack said:

I hope to play that blind and since Gopher says he plans to play right out the gate

Oh  Glad you said something, I will not watch also and yes I plan to play Metro on day 1...in fact I think I might take the 18th off, make a 3 day weekend of it.

As for Far Cry, I liked FC 5, at first I thought it was too hard on normal setting, but soon figured out the game.

I wish there was more NEW info on CP 2077, but I feel it's going to be a late fall release... just don't know.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:25 PM, Flyddon said:

Oh  Glad you said something, I will not watch also and yes I plan to play Metro on day 1...in fact I think I might take the 18th off, make a 3 day weekend of it.

As for Far Cry, I liked FC 5, at first I thought it was too hard on normal setting, but soon figured out the game.

I wish there was more NEW info on CP 2077, but I feel it's going to be a late fall release... just don't know.

I thought Far Cry 5 was difficult to control... hard. 

CP2077 is estimated to be released November 2019 to November 2020. Expect more news at the Expo 2019. I think they are pulling it together but they may either wait for more complete development (2020) or release the rest as DLCs (2019). I think they will release a "Special Edition" similar to Skyrim's SE in 2022 with advanced computer features and requiring new hardware. They are very tight about leaks.

Edited by Cryzeteur