Gopher's Minions

Greetings fellow nerds!

I was just wondering, do you guys think that Gopher will take time and make a Skyrim Mod Sanctuary review of the amazing mod Legacy of the Dragonborn that he uses for his Leonard play through?
I personally love that mod and have spend countless of hours with it and I just scratched the surface of that mod most likely.

I can tell that he enjoys that mod so I was hoping that it would come a Skyrim Mod Sanctuary video for that one.

Have an awesome day
/MageThief

No clue here either...

He seems to love the mod though.

It is such a complicated mod that he may ne trying to get a handle on it. 

I could go into the mod and break it down to se what it actually does, but I am not sure Gopher wants to do that. He seems to want to experience it.

Edited by Cryzeteur

I have no insite but I think he's learning all the ins and outs thru the LP. Lets face it the darn thing is huge. I believe one could do an entire LP series just filling that library/museum.

From what I've seen with Gopher's LP you pretty much can collect and display everything in the game. I'll bet once he has a good graps of the mod he will do one.

21 hours ago, OutandBack said:

I have no insite but I think he's learning all the ins and outs thru the LP. Lets face it the darn thing is huge. I believe one could do an entire LP series just filling that library/museum.

From what I've seen with Gopher's LP you pretty much can collect and display everything in the game. I'll bet once he has a good graps of the mod he will do one.

I have played it twice. I have come no where near completing it. I don't like the way it hangs over the edge of the rock with bad meshes underneath. I think the modder should have placed it on the mountain.