Gopher's Minions
Cotton

Who is Gopher?!

In a top-secret multi-government collaboration laboratory funded by unnamed English nobility, jointly run by the American CIA, British MI6, & NASA, DNA was used from the the inventor of the Swiss army knife, and the man that inspired the character of James Bond (007), to modify Gopher's genetics in-utero in order to improve hand-eye coordination and increase logical neuron capacity, thus Gopher was born on February 29th in a place called Posh City, in the United States of the Kingdom of England.  Gopher's forefathers lead the British revolt against the English language by weaponizing word pronunciation such as "Lasoo", "Alyuminiyum", and "Shedyule", as well as inventing two new letters, "hache" and "zed" for added confusion.  His personal tutor and nanny was a lady by the name of Marry Poppins whom was responsible for teaching young Gopher how and when to properly roll the letter R.  He was later sent to Hogwarts Academy where he supernaturally perfected his gaming skills, however jealousy among his peers landed him in Mr. Gormsby's class where he graduated early after only six periods by learning to run away screaming like a girl, and then he finally attended university at Xavier Institute for Higher Learning where he graduated with top honors under their most advanced game-modding studies program.  The Cold-War ended when the KGB learned that the rumors of Gopher (then code-named "The Lad") were true, and after the U.S. gaming company Bethesda tried to buy Gopher from the royal family, NATO finally declassified his existence, and he has since been allowed to create mods and online gaming videos from his tropical island of Moreau where game modding laws are more lenient towards creators, though it is stipulated by international treaty that he work under the guise of broadcasting from a snowy place in Europe in order to keep his true location a secret.  

That's right, I know all of Gopher's secrets.  Big fan,  Cotton Texas

P.S. At first I didn't believe any of this myself, but it's the only logical explanation, so it has to be true - besides, it's a fact now, it's on the internet.  gopherVaultStiv

4 hours ago, OutandBack said:

Cotton I believe Gopher reads all the threads here. I think he has to be careful feeling get hurt easily if he comments on one post but not another.

Oh man, don't get me wrong, if I got a reply from Gopher himself, I would go total fan-boi paralysis & just sit here staring at my screen with my mouth open.  I just meant that if/when he were to read it, he would take it in good humor, as I feel certain he would since he does have a great sense of humor, and I'm sure he'd know that's how it was intended, that's all.  :D

EDIT:  I painted a funny picture, but IRL I've never been star-struck (though I have met a few celebs), and I could totally see how those that might would clamor for attention, so well-said OutandBack.

Edited by Cotton
to finish a thought

He attends to come here on occasion to discuss events like MinionLand, and other topics when he has time to post. He tries his best to communicate, but his workload is quite tight lately. He has to shuffle with reading youtube comments, twitter, discord, patreon, twitch, editing videos, the modding community, and still have time to interact with his own family. It's just a blessing to just see him online over here. I got to give him credit to prioritizing his life for his fans, and family. Not everybody can multitask as he can with his busy schedule. 

19 hours ago, OutandBack said:

Cotton I believe Gopher reads all the threads here. I think he has to be careful feeling get hurt easily if he comments on one post but not another.

Yes. Gopher often reads these posts.

15 hours ago, Cotton said:

Oh man, don't get me wrong, if I got a reply from Gopher himself, I would go total fan-boi paralysis & just sit here staring at my screen with my mouth open.  I just meant that if/when he were to read it, he would take it in good humor, as I feel certain he would since he does have a great sense of humor, and I'm sure he'd know that's how it was intended, that's all.  :D

EDIT:  I painted a funny picture, but IRL I've never been star-struck (though I have met a few celebs), and I could totally see how those that might would clamor for attention, so well-said OutandBack.

I have gotten comments from Gopher on occasion. So he does respond ... rarely. He also refered to one or another of my posts in his streams. If you want to talk to Gopher you can go to his streams. Sometimes they are not very busy and you can actually talk to him. He is just a person after all. (Though he may sometimes believe he is a superhero.)

Quarico is also fun to talk to on the streams. Chay as well.

Edited by Cryzeteur

Sadly, I am limited with my back-woods country internet & old broken down laptop.  It's a long story of cannibalizing SSD's & then HDD's between my laptop & desktop until finally everything died, and I'm now left with this old hand-me-down lappy with a janky graphics chipset that won't properly render HD (anything >360p), and won't even play the Sims, and by now I've spent so much keeping the old stuff on life-support that I can't justify spending the $ on new stuff, so I get my gaming fix vicariously through Gopher on low-def YouTube :)  I do have plans to build a new machine in the future once time, work, & money have all aligned, but for now I'm left to dream of the day when I can put together that i7/1050ti, and once again visit my home back in Skyrim.  gopherStivLogo