Gopher's Minions
nekollx

content usage

Question

Not sure where else to put this, but since i'm not COOL enough to be invited to the 76 event but i have a lot of things i want to talk about 76 and the future of Fallout but i dont have any 76 footage of my own to use as the background so i was wondering...hoping...maybe our Dark Lord would let me use his footage as a backdrop (with credit of course) for my discussion....our you know maybe can come up with another suggestion....

9 answers to this question

6 hours ago, nekollx said:

Not sure where else to put this, but since i'm not COOL enough to be invited to the 76 event but i have a lot of things i want to talk about 76 and the future of Fallout but i dont have any 76 footage of my own to use as the background so i was wondering...hoping...maybe our Dark Lord would let me use his footage as a backdrop (with credit of course) for my discussion....our you know maybe can come up with another suggestion....

The Fallout 76 open preview should be available for computer users next month. 

As far as background footage, there is plenty available from numerous sources and most of them use the official footage released be Bethesda. As far as Gopher's footage goes, it is copyrighted so you need to give credit and follow the rules for using clips from any copyrighted work. 

Edited by Cryzeteur

Hi nekollx you would need to contact Gopher and get his OK to use his recordings. No one on this forum can give you the OK except the boss.

I do believe you could use Bethesda's youtube footage on 76 with no issues. Either way I hope you will let us know if you put something out and give us a link.

14 hours ago, nekollx said:

that what i said i would do, give proper credit

The rules for using copyrighted clips are very strict and very complicated.

I was not giving permission to use Gopher's material. Only Gopher could do that.

Edited by Cryzeteur

17 hours ago, OutandBack said:

I honestly don't know. I know he has a post office box for his business. There might be an email addy on his steam page or either of his youtube channels.

You can "talk" to him on his live stream but that would probably not work.

He sometimes visits here.

I actually had contact information at one time... but I lost it. I don't think he would want me to post it here anyway.

I suggest you use other footage.

Edited by Cryzeteur