Gopher's Minions

Hello Minions :)

I'm a little confused about the ending scene of Leonard's Skyrim SE Chapter 1 LP.  Can someone explain the background to that little revenge with tummy acke sweetroll :D? I must have missed something.

Maybe because I did not have time to continue watching after episode 20 or so, and had the rest of the LP piling in Watch Later for a few months unfortunately. Anyway, I got ill recently and had time to catch up (Gopher LP = best medicine imo gopherVaultStiv) and now I have watched all the episodes of 1st chapter according to YT.

I remember Leonard wanting to steal the Love bug in a jar from the temple in Riften. From the note in the ending I assume he tried, got caught and Maramal sent some bandits on Leonard to rough him up? I would appreciate if someone could give me a short summary, or point me to the episodes where this little story unfolds.

Thanks in advance ;)

You are talking about 

SKYRIM - Special Edition #48 : Your Lack of Drama Disturbs Me!

Tummy ache sweetroll? I watched the last 13 minutes, no sweet roll comment.

The assassin attack had nothing to do with him getting caught trying to steal the bog in a jar from the temple...

I think you watched episode 

SKYRIM – Special Edition #40 : Shut Up Brynjolf!

and thought that was the last episode.

I can give you links to the other adventures #41 - #48 if you want

Edited by Cryzeteur

3 hours ago, kasparesky said:

Yes I'm talking about the episode #48 : Your Lack of Drama Disturbs Me! The scene which I'm particularly asking about starts at 55:02 with Leonard reading a note :)

OK I looked at the note scene....

12 hours ago, kasparesky said:

I'm a little confused about the ending scene of Leonard's Skyrim SE Chapter 1 LP.  Can someone explain the background to that little revenge with tummy acke sweetroll :D? I must have missed something.

I remember Leonard wanting to steal the Love bug in a jar from the temple in Riften. From the note in the ending I assume he tried, got caught and Maramal sent some bandits on Leonard to rough him up? I would appreciate if someone could give me a short summary, or point me to the episodes where this little story unfolds.

First off... Maramal does not send assassins after anyone in the standard game. He is just a priest of Mara and marries people.

Second Gopher shows getting the amulet of articulation as a reward from Brynyolf... doesn't happen it the real game.

Coming to the note... as far as I know this note does not exist in the real game... so this is just a joke added by Gopher. As to the Temple bug... I watched everything and to the best of my knowledge he never actually stole the bug. This scene may suggest that he has successfully stolen the bug. But it never happened. When I saw this I thought it was just another Gopher joke.

It is like his bed in the Thieves Guild... I have played with the same mods and never got a bed with partition and sheets, so I assume Gopher modded this into the game just for Leonard.

Edited by Cryzeteur

4 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

OK I looked at the note scene....

First off... Maramal does not send assassins after anyone in the standard game. He is just a priest of Mara and marries people.

Second Gopher shows getting the amulet of articulation as a reward from Brynyolf... doesn't happen it the real game.

Coming to the note... as far as I know this note does not exist in the real game... so this is just a joke added by Gopher. As to the Temple bug... I watched everything and to the best of my knowledge he never actually stole the bug. This scene may suggest that he has successfully stolen the bug. But it never happened. When I saw this I thought it was just another Gopher joke.

It is like his bed in the Thieves Guild... I have played with the same mods and never got a bed with partition and sheets, so I assume Gopher modded this into the game just for Leonard.

Oh, I see... okay then, thank you for the info :) I just thought there is more to it judging by the video's comment section.

14 hours ago, kasparesky said:

Oh, I see... okay then, thank you for the info :) I just thought there is more to it judging by the video's comment section.

Yes. I remember the comments. I never really figured them out.

Maybe someone will post something enlightening here...   ;)

... if anyone knows something we don't.... explain it to us please!!!    :)

Edited by Cryzeteur