Gopher's Minions
Sophieskyrim1984

Well I will welcome myself to the forum, so I can earn a sweetroll

Hello, everyone, I am Sophieskyrim1984.

I just signed up and thought why not be part of the clan of gopher friends. Not much about me, just a fan and wanted to be part of this wonderful place.

I have watched and followed gopher since day one all them years ago and never missed a single video or stream he has done. This is awesome, that I get to be here among the minions  

Edited by Sophieskyrim1984

6 hours ago, Sophieskyrim1984 said:

Hello, everyone, I am Sophieskyrim1984.

I just signed up and thought why not be part of the clan of gopher friends. Not much about me, just a fan and wanted to be part of this wonderful place.

I have watched and followed gopher since day one all them years ago and never missed a single video or stream he has done. This is awesome, that I get to be here among the minions  

SO... Welcome again...    :lol:

Maybe I'll warn you about the flying cats, rats, and bats with flame throwers and nuclear missiles...

Have Fun!   

2 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

Maybe I'll warn you about the flying cats, rats, and bats with flame throwers and nuclear missiles...

Have Fun!   

Oh Quarico doesn't show up that often.

6 hours ago, Goatcha said:

9 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

Have Fun!   

Well guys, l like penguins and top hats and chocolate dancing dragons with pink lollypops for necks. So all good here :ph34r:

15 hours ago, Goatcha said:

No but you must be prepared at all time... be vigilant... keep staring at the skies... be paranoid .... is that her I see ducking behind that fluffy white cloud?You never know.... watch the skies... always... ever and ever ... ;)