Gopher's Minions

Welcome Satyr. Take a seat and sit awhile. No one bites... hard... though you may get a flame thrower in the face unexpectedly as some here love flame throwers... 

And watch out for flying objects... like mice, cats, rats, monkeys, bears, walruses... and skyscrapers...

The cookies are very good. Though they are a bit addicting....

No probs...

Enjoy!   :D

On 7/31/2018 at 11:33 AM, Satyr said:

Hello everyone, I have been watching Gopher's videos for quite a long time now, and after few years since creating this account I finally decided to try and become an active member of the community. \m/

Hi Satyr, Welcome to the forum fellow minion. Can't you share some stuff with us what kind of games do you like/play?

Thank you for warm welcome.

... Can't you share some stuff with us what kind of games do you like/play?

In terms of what I like, it's all sort of cRPG/action-RPG first person shooters (Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate 2 and Quake 2 being on my favourite games list since early 2000's), I will not disdain a good third person action or stealth game no matter how little patience I have for latter, and ocasionally some racing or digital football match can be a nice free time killer.

And to what I play now... Mostly Warframe these days after a long break, and I'm enjoying my time with it alot even with RNG gods being against me. Till last update that screw something up with save files I did play Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and I do plan to get back to it when Ubisoft deals with the problem. I also hope to find time to finish Kingdom Come, Pillars of Eternity II and Divinity Original Sin II in closer than distant future.

When it comes to interactions with other Minions in past, some people may remember me from GTA:O (.Satyr.) and I was in Warframe clan, but that were times long forgotten.

Edited by Satyr