Jump to content
Gopher's Minions

Recommended Posts

On 2/13/2016 at 2:24 PM, Beuwolf said:

That's not insanity, insanity is if you actually went through and read all said 55 pages .. ohh wait, I did read this thread some time ago.. **Goes back and mumbling something under my breath as I push the tin foil hat back up on the head in proper position**

Nah, I'm only to page 37, 42, 56), But once I get back this evening I'll be finishing the rest...

 

On 2/13/2016 at 11:55 AM, Admiral Rum said:

*munches a roasted rutabaga pulling 1wolffan on a leash*

Anybody else want to keep me?

Oie, *eats the leash* You never gave me the chance to defend myself on that matter. If you didn't want the forums to keep you, you could have just said, 'nai' then we wouldn't have. *sniff*

Edited by 1wolffan
formating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2015 at 7:08 AM, Dalek Caan said:

It's time to introduce my own special madness to this Website.

 

Long ago post, I know... But... it wasn't a 10-hour loop? Hmm... You could use some training in insanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2015 at 7:28 AM, ScruffyKiwi said:

Tis extraordinarily difficult to get me to lose my head in laughter. This silly little thing appears to have succeeded. Good job ScruffyKiwi

Well, NOW I've read through all of the pages. LOL

Sorry about the multi-post, mods feel free to merge. There are a couple things I'd like to learn how to do in these forums. Deleting my own posts is one of them, strike-through is another.

Edited by 1wolffan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, and I had thought it had gone too far before that post.

There was only ever one actually funny joke about rape. I don't remember the comedian's name. But her basic line was, "you're going down dark allies... dressed like THAT?! (talking about how some women dress these days)
... HEEERRE'S your Rape".

I can't be bothered to go look for any clips on this gal, but I'm sure one of the other minions could find it. While you guys are out hunting links, can I get another "That escalated quickly" pic too?

Oh and... *eats poisoned sword, hemlock bush, AND a nearby vein of molten lava, to show strength of digestion* Hmm, that last one could have used some salt and cyanide. *walks off to haunt the introduction threads again.*

Edited by 1wolffan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 1wolffan said:

Meh, and I had thought it had gone too far before that post.

There was only ever one actually funny joke about rape. I don't remember the comedian's name. But her basic line was, "you're going down dark allies... dressed like THAT?! (talking about how some women dress these days)
... HEEERRE'S your Rape".

I can't be bothered to go look for any clips on this gal, but I'm sure one of the other minions could find it. While you guys are out hunting links, can I get another "That escalated quickly" pic too?

Oh and... *eats poisoned sword, hemlock bush, AND a nearby vein of molten lava, to show strength of digestion* Hmm, that last one could have used some salt and cyanide. *walks off to haunt the introduction threads again.*

you've missed the Fenris reference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Admiral Rum said:

you've missed the Fenris reference. 

I don't even know what a Fenris is...

EDIT: Quick google check reveals it is a Dragon Age character. And/Or a Norse dire-wolf demi-god of sorts...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenrir
 

Based on the sheer number of pictures from Dragon Age, I'll assume that's the one you were thinking of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1wolffan said:

I don't even know what a Fenris is...

EDIT: Quick google check reveals it is a Dragon Age character. And/Or a Norse dire-wolf demi-god of sorts...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenrir
 

Based on the sheer number of pictures from Dragon Age, I'll assume that's the one you were thinking of.

 Dragon Age has nothing to do with the reference. Don't Dragon Age here, pure Norse folklore was my source. Punitive damages punitive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Admiral Rum said:

 Dragon Age has nothing to do with the reference. Don't Dragon Age here, pure Norse folklore was my source. Punitive damages punitive!

Good thing that's what I decided to look more into. ;) It's a cool character; I might have to use it the next time I need to name a wolf-like character. Thanks for the information. :D

It's amazing what one can learn through the Insanity thread. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was reviewing my favorites list on YouTube. You know semi-annual purging of the deleted/privated, etc. videos...

This came up...

Seemed about right for this thread. ;) Apologies ahead of the time for the potential ear worm. }:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THERE IS A THREAD FOR INSANITY HERE? WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED ABOUT THIS?? No no no! Get away from there, you're mad enough as it is! BUT I WANT TO!!! I said no! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!! KILL MOOBOT AND ALL THAT SERVE HIM!!! No,stop... don't do that!... Give... me... the damn keyboard! Okay, good. Now stay away form here. But I want to. Well you can't. Come here, I'll play you some trap. I know how much you like that... Better? Yes. Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Admiral Rum be my guest and pet the cat.. Dont like cats anyway. ;) Hope it scratches the hell into that hand of yours..

th.jpg.6c426a76c346d97176074420e2f0be9f.

 

11 hours ago, 1wolffan said:

I was reviewing my favorites list on YouTube. You know semi-annual purging of the deleted/privated, etc. videos...

This came up...

Seemed about right for this thread. ;) Apologies ahead of the time for the potential ear worm. }:D

That is not insane that's just idiotic.  Try again.. :P Now if you tell me you watched the whole thing through then.. It explains a lot about that vegetated state you are in. :huh:

 

Edited by Shadowlyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ShadowlynActually, I remember initially having this in a single-length playlist, and leaving it run for roughly 15 hours while I was digging out a HUGE area on the Minecraft server I was on at the time. 64x64 from an extreme mountain all the way down to bedrock. At least... that was the song I had chosen for that day. Another day it was the "Why is the Rum Gone?" song. And another time it was a playlist of three GameGrump Animated songs that I played for hours on end too. It's amazing how such things can actually make tedious mining go by quickly, even when they, themselves are tedious. I was only using stone, because I needed to save up for a beacon, and didn't want to use up the iron I was finding.

Also, nah the vegetated state is thanks to how my prior (and final-as-of-4-years-ago) employer fired me. I've been unintentionally stagnated, thanks to their workings...

Holds...
Back...
Imminent...
Rage-Storm...

*whew* Thank goodness for me I have a drumset, AND a dart board in my office with me. A more reasonable way to manage anger. ;)
Though, some of those flamethrowers sound about right, right now. ;)

Edited by 1wolffan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Admiral Rum said:

I remember getting fed up with a mountain in our(PHCC) group's sever once. Dug that fucker out to the bedrock then made it into a vault space. 

 

Pffff, beginner. I remember resculpting an entire landscape because it annoyed me. Twice.

(I've spent way too many hours in MC...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jasch said:

Pffff, beginner. I remember resculpting an entire landscape because it annoyed me. Twice.

(I've spent way too many hours in MC...)

Plz, me and 3 mates cleared an entire map (as in the ingame paper map) down to bedrock on a bet. Took us 2 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...