Gopher's Minions
sacredblacksmith

Forum loot verses vortex

Question

i haven't play fallout 4 for awhile and when i reinstalled the game my mod gun is missing. as always i came sniffing around here & realised there's no loot. that's fine.

i have 3 ?'s

1} do i uninstall loot 

2} will i need to download all my mods again in vortex

3}should i uninstall loot before installing vortex

please can any help me? as i stated before a long time ago i just play games { no i still haven't learn to type & i still take forever type this}

thankyou

]

Edited by sacredblacksmith

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, sacredblacksmith said:

i haven't play fallout 4 for awhile and when i reinstalled the game my mod gun is missing. as always i came sniffing around here & realised there's no loot. that's fine.

i have 3 ?'s

1} do i uninstall loot 

2} will i need to download all my mods again in vortex

3}should i uninstall loot before installing vortex

please can any help me? as i stated before a long time ago i just play games { no i still haven't learn to type & i still take forever type this}

LOOT is already in Vortex. Vortex automatically sorts your mods and informs you if mods are missing or in conflict.

Gopher has a Vortex tutorial that explains some of the functions of Vortex and how to resolve mod conflicts in Vortex.

If you install Vortex and use the import function in Vortex, it will install all your mods as plugins. Click on MODS, Then you will see at the top is an orange band with choices, click on either "Import from NMM" or "Import from MO" depending on whether you were already using Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer. 

BTW... Welcome to the forums... :)

Edited by Cryzeteur