Gopher's Minions

SKYRIM - Special Edition #27 : Nice Doggy! Who's a good boy?

The Markarth stables are probably the best guarded location in Skyrim. It is the dog that does it. Really the only approach is the enter when the dog is outside. Otherwise you have to kill the dog. Even more difficult I suppose is pickpocket chance of 0%.

Gopher's approach is typical of Gopher's luck. I never tried to lure the dog out to kill it. Every time I tried to enter the stables at night the dog wakes everybody up.

31:29 --- What are "Good Flashes?"

Leonard doesn't like ghosts and skeletons or rats, but he does want to kill everyone he steals from. I think he might make a good assassin.

On 5/19/2018 at 6:05 AM, Cryzeteur said:

I have to admit I* am not bored. I really like Leonard. :)

Agreed.  Some episodes are better than others, but I am enjoying the series greatly.
Does help that I have never done the Thieves quests, but its really Gopher's unique approach that makes things interesting.
Still miss Jack though.

11 hours ago, Goatcha said:

Agreed.  Some episodes are better than others, but I am enjoying the series greatly.
Does help that I have never done the Thieves quests, but its really Gopher's unique approach that makes things interesting.
Still miss Jack though.

I have played the thieves guild quest line maybe a hundred times but Gopher's approach is new to me and a lot of fun.