Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

SKYRIM - Special Edition #26 : I am Leonard, Bringer of Upset Tummies

we-ell ... after hearing this line about (mere) giant spider - i wont even try to predict what Lenny will say (or scream?) about dragon killing  ;)

2 hours ago, Arjy Yu said:

we-ell ... after hearing this line about (mere) giant spider - i wont even try to predict what Lenny will say (or scream?) about dragon killing  ;)

So far, Lenny has avoided turning in the Dragonstone to the Whiterun wizard, so he may never see a dragon... :P

Well, he did see a dragon in Helgen...

Edited by Cryzeteur

5 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

So far, Lenny has avoided turning in the Dragonstone to the Whiterun wizard, so he may never see a dragon... :P

Well, he did see a dragon in Helgen...

Will he even stroll into Bleak Fall Barrow? I hope he does not pickup that stone it weighs like 20# and just lays in your inventory should you decide to not be the dragonborn.

2 hours ago, OutandBack said:

Will he even stroll into Bleak Fall Barrow? I hope he does not pickup that stone it weighs like 20# and just lays in your inventory should you decide to not be the dragonborn.

That is a good point. I never even considered how much that stone weighs. I am carrying it around. ... hmmm ... well, I guess I should not have picked it up...:P

On the other hand, maybe I'll turn it in. I have completed the Nightengale quest and am the head of the Thieves Guild... so I do need something to do.

Edited by Cryzeteur