Gopher's Minions
Krikkeee

Minionland builds and farms database

This is an effort to catalogue all (interesting) builds that can be found on the server, to make things a little bit easier I divided minionland into 4 districts: NE, NW, SE, SW. For each of those districts the builds will be categorized into build types including but not limited to: house, city, community, monument…

Community: mobfarms, traders... have there own cathegory so that they are easy to look up.

When you add a build please use the following template (red text are required fields):

build name

builders

coords

x: y: z:

direction

Nether SS line, a certain known road...

progress

description

pictures/ video

dynamap

visited by Gopher

yes/ no

By including whether or not Gopher has already visited the place, this list might one day be used as a checklist of sorts when he decides to visit Minionland again.

The catalogue itself can be found and eddited here because that seemed like easiest option to make it as accesible as possible: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tg3oSav0BRN2ngagbsW8MncREdLBVWZILmvHV7_alfo/edit?usp=sharing

I hope this can help you on your travels to discover what minionland has to offer.

EDIT: if you want, you can even add a prefered texturepack...

Edited by Krikkeee

I've added my 2 main contributions; I also have about 50 builds logged with similar images as the ones I included here, mostly from scouting for Miniopoly ideas. If you'd like them added, I can supply them.

Also, you could consider a category for farms. That way newbies can find their way to the resources.

Edited by Tirius

18 minutes ago, Tirius said:

Also, you could consider a category for farms. That way newbies can find their way to the resources.

That's kinda what I meant with community but maybe that should become a separate thing surpassing those districts.

Anyway thanks for the contribution and those other builds may surely be added if you want to.

On 5/11/2018 at 6:29 PM, Krikkeee said:

Anyway thanks for the contribution and those other builds may surely be added if you want to.

I'm keeping an eye on the document, and filling in map data and pictures on builds that get added by others for now. There will likely be a bigger info dump later. :)

Edited by Tirius