Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

THE FOREST #61 : DO IT!!

9 hours ago, Master Cire said:

I really need to binge watch this series. I can't remember what episode I left off at?

I have been following Gopher and Chay to do things in my own game that I missed or did not try. I sometimes watch both Gopher's version and Chay's version. The two versions are the same-but-quite-different. The two styles are also similar but then very different. There is no question that it is Gopher's Let's Play and Chay is just helping, but Chay compliments Gopher nicely.

4 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

I have been following Gopher and Chay to do things in my own game that I missed or did not try. I sometimes watch both Gopher's version and Chay's version. The two versions are the same-but-quite-different. The two styles are also similar but then very different. There is no question that it is Gopher's Let's Play and Chay is just helping, but Chay compliments Gopher nicely.

Now that you mention it, I do need to subscribe to Chay's channel. He's done a few co-ops games with Gopher that I have watched. Its just now it's kinda hard to watch the gopherLive vids in one sitting nowadays. I usually watch every video Gopher uploads eventually.

Edited by Master Cire
eventually

20 minutes ago, Master Cire said:

Now that you mention it, I do need to subscribe to Chay's channel. He's done a few co-ops games with Gopher that I have watched. Its just now it's kinda hard to watch the gopherLive vids in one sitting nowadays. I usually watch every video Gopher uploads eventually.

Yes. Same. 

I try to watch the live streams when I can, but that is not always possible. And sometimes Gopher gets off on a rant that continues for so long that I simply wear out or run out of time. Still, some of the things Gopher says during a rant are ridiculously funny. So watching the live streams is fun.