Gopher's Minions
Dylan

So how's everyone's day been going?

Hi Dylan, My days been great. Made a post office run where I sent my nephew some camping gear so he could take his son camping for the first time. I can't wait to see the pict from their trip. Then I went to the gym and got luck with the wify when I got home, had a steak on the grill for dinner. Now I have several LPs to catch up on.

So life could not be any better. I please pretty easily these days. How was yours?

Hi Dylan. I, like Outland am pretty easily pleased. I went to dinner with friends and played a couple of games of Rumikube. I think that is the name of the game...?

Played some Skyrim and Forest. Looked at some new neat mods. Answered some questions on Quora. Generally a busy day.

Hope your day is as good!   Have Fun!

You are not exactly new, but welcome to the forums!

My day... you ask how my day was?    Great, it was great!  I didn't get hit by a meteor, I was able to get new tires for my car and my Daughter told me she had a great day today (watching TV).   My Director at work is off this week so, I had 2 skype meetings from home and called it a day.  I too also got lucky with the wife today... by lucky I mean she didn't bitch slap me about the back yard work I have not completed yet... so yea   Great day.