Gopher's Minions

SKYRIM Special Edition : Gopher's Mod List #5 - Night and Day

I was giving NAT a try myself until the stream, and I have since switched to Obsidian myself (although a new one called Aequinoctium is making a strong case) and like it a lot better than NAT. NAT was neat and had some neat features, but it basically got rid of the godrays/volumetric lighting that SSE has, and I didn't like that.

3 hours ago, Sup3rNo7a said:

I was giving NAT a try myself until the stream, and I have since switched to Obsidian myself (although a new one called Aequinoctium is making a strong case) and like it a lot better than NAT. NAT was neat and had some neat features, but it basically got rid of the godrays/volumetric lighting that SSE has, and I didn't like that.

I looked at Aequinoctium and liked what I saw so I installed it and all the recommended mods that were used in the pictures. I went in game and I really like what it does to smoke at night in the much darker shadows. Very crisp and clean and feels very realistic.