Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Yor

Let's conquere cyrodiil

I'm probably going to get ESO, since it's going p2p soon, I hate subscriptions. Hopefully it doesn't become too pay to win.

Is there like a Gopher Minions guild on there now or something?

There has always been a Minions guild :)

You would be very welcome to join! :D (North American Megaserver, mostly Daggerfall Covenant)

Yes, I heard the PVP is very good, and that the battle can take many interesting turns. Is it as good as they say?

I like it because three factions battle each other. When all three fight for one keep, it can be very amusing.

The downside of PvP is the fps drop you will most likely get, when there are like hundrets of players. Last time my fps dropped to about 14-17 fps in those massive battles. Pretty horrible.

Btw, does someone know what would fix this hugh drop or at least improve the fps a bit?

Yeah, I heard of a story when two groups where fighting next to a fort whilst the people in the fort where just watching.

FPS will drop because a lot of characters on screen is like a lot of grass on the screen; they're all individual objects and there's a whole lot of them. The only solutions that I know of would be don't look at the crowds much, but that would be hard to do, or just lower your graphics down a bit.