Gopher's Minions
Brinicio

Sort of a digital handshake isn't it...

...obligatory, awkward, predictable. I have sweaty palms so I've always hated the practice. But that's neither here nor there...it's sort of in the middle, between fingers and wrist. 

I'm going to bed now. Clearly I should've ages ago, but some insensible urge overtook me to poke the sleeping forum bear and see what happened. Perhaps nothing. Perhaps it will simply yawn and go back to sleep. 

...sorry, what I mean is, hello, I like the Gopher-y things, you all like the Gopher-y things, lovely to make your acquaintance ^^

7 hours ago, Brinicio said:

...obligatory, awkward, predictable. I have sweaty palms so I've always hated the practice. But that's neither here nor there...it's sort of in the middle, between fingers and wrist. 

I'm going to bed now. Clearly I should've ages ago, but some insensible urge overtook me to poke the sleeping forum bear and see what happened. Perhaps nothing. Perhaps it will simply yawn and go back to sleep. 

...sorry, what I mean is, hello, I like the Gopher-y things, you all like the Gopher-y things, lovely to make your acquaintance ^^

The bear awakes... looks up... rolls over... and goes back to watching Gopher videos...

Hi! Hi! 

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy the view.. have a cookie... sit a spell... we don't bite... often... 

Are you playing one of the games Gopher has a Let's Play for? 

Just browsing? Whatever... Welcome!

Oh my Brinicio now you went and done it! Welcome...to the non Minecraft part of the forum that is :) Post some of your favorite music or bait @Dalitasdrain with some suedo science. Perhaps you could convince Quarico that a shovel is a better weapon than a flamethrower. Although its more likely she will just light the shovel on fire before whacking you with it.

Sounds like a sensible bear Cryzeteur:) I've been playing on Minionland since December-ish, which is where I've met many wonderful fellow minion's :D. Was posting in that thread last night and realized I'd never properly made introductions. ^^

And thanks for the words of wisdom Shawn, if there's one thing I know, it's listen to the man with the Shovel ^^