Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

SKYRIM Special Edition : Gopher's Mod List #3

(When speaking about Krytopyr.)
"He said..."

It's: She said..!

I have been waiting for Kryptopyr to port her mods to SSE. Unfortunately she had PC issues last year and couldn't do much modding. She is now active again. I had hoped that Timing Is Everything, Thieves Guild Requirements and Disparity would have gotten out, before Gopher started his Let's Play. I would have loved to see Gopher using them.

Oh well. Important thing is that Let's Play is here! :D

1 hour ago, Ilja said:

(When speaking about Krytopyr.)
"He said..."

It's: She said..!

I have been waiting for Kryptopyr to port her mods to SSE. Unfortunately she had PC issues last year and couldn't do much modding. She is now active again. I had hoped that Timing Is Everything, Thieves Guild Requirements and Disparity would have gotten out, before Gopher started his Let's Play. I would have loved to see Gopher using them.

Oh well. Important thing is that Let's Play is here! :D

It is so easy to convert those mods to SkyrimSE that I am using Thieves Guild Requirements and it works beautifully without any changes. I did convert it for safety. Love that mod. Might try the other two as well. No reason not to.

i have CTD on loading any save (and also on loading exterior) as soon as i enable *SkyUI* together with *SSE Fixes*

how is it possible to make them work together as in this Gopher's load order??

ok, so it seems there is a workaround - instead of 'official' SSE Fixes v3 one may use the files provided by kotobukkiya (and made by Rasafim)

this does fix the problem for me, but id still like to pass this question to Gopher - which version of SSE Fixes is he using in his game? official or unofficial?

Edited by Arjy Yu

He's using the SSE Fixes 'fix' that was provided in that mods comment section. He mentioned it during one of the modding streams, if I'm not mistaken (someone correct me if I am).

5 hours ago, Arjy Yu said:

i have CTD on loading any save (and also on loading exterior) as soon as i enable *SkyUI* together with *SSE Fixes*

how is it possible to make them work together as in this Gopher's load order??

ok, so it seems there is a workaround - instead of 'official' SSE Fixes v3 one may use the files provided by kotobukkiya (and made by Rasafim)

this does fix the problem for me, but id still like to pass this question to Gopher - which version of SSE Fixes is he using in his game? official or unofficial?

2 hours ago, Sup3rNo7a said:

He's using the SSE Fixes 'fix' that was provided in that mods comment section. He mentioned it during one of the modding streams, if I'm not mistaken (someone correct me if I am).

I am not sure what he is using but I am running the NMM download version. I do have a problem activating smithing and it may be due to that mod.

Edited by Cryzeteur

The actual Nexus download version of that mod doesn't work anymore. You need to be using the one provided in the comments section, and it needs to be installed as instructed (ie, manually).