Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

TESO : Live Stream with Developer Team

I watched the Game Devs + NOOB and was impressed. I was something around level 100 when I quit ESO... not sure I would want to start a new character. It was fun, but ... hmmmmm... the new dungeon looks so much like some of the old ones... oh well... The best part of ESO was in Beta when we had the final battles in Cyrodil ... now that was fun ...so much fun ...:D But you can't turn time back as far as I know

I've never played a MMO. The battle areas are quite busy. I found it very hard keeping track of who was killing who.

Is it normal for just 4 man teams or could there be 50 random players in these fighting areas?

5 hours ago, OutandBack said:

I've never played a MMO. The battle areas are quite busy. I found it very hard keeping track of who was killing who.

Is it normal for just 4 man teams or could there be 50 random players in these fighting areas?

In Beta in the player versus player area, there were whole armies of maybe a hundred players acting in four factions. In the regular game the interest in Cyrodil battles diminished and the area was dominated by teams of a dozen or more players and a few solitary assassins that ran around killing everyone.

I often snuck around the area searching for stuff as a single player.

There were usually at least two factions fighting over control of Cyrodil. I managed to be King for a very brief period.

I quit sometime after trying the thieves guild and not liking how it was implemented.

Edited by Cryzeteur

9 hours ago, TiDinzeo said:

I'm a little surprised that TESO isn't a bigger thing for minions as it's somewhere we could actually be followers of Stiv in the right universe.

This is sort of true, but TESO is really different from TES. The world is more compressed, The obstacles are flattened. The dungeon spaces are much wider. And everywhere you go it is crowded with players. Trying to save stuff is a hassle because you are so limited in inventory space and everything you can keep is in designated storage units you have to buy. It is not a looting game. It is more social and dungeon crawl to beat the bosses.. Teams can have a lot of fun in TESO, but it is not the same game.

Edited by Cryzeteur