Gopher's Minions
Eferas

Hi there

Hi there! I have been following Gopher's videos for some years now, but I never came to the forum despite being aware of it and having an account for some time. I decided to finally join because I have a few suggestions for his next Skyrim Special Edition pt, so I will open a topic somewhere here on the forum to post a few links, hoping he will get the chance to give it a look.

I discovered Gopher's videos when Richard's pt was almost kind of over, meaning after he killed Alduin. However what really got my attention was Jack's pt. His Jack character is the reason I fell in love with New Vegas,  one of my favorite games of all time now.
Before I saw Gopher playing New Vegas I wasn't a Fallout fan at all: I played Fallout 3 and didn't like it too much, I basically finished the main quests skipping all dialogues because they weren't interesting at all, most of the time made no sense but I wanted to see how the story endend and when I finished it I never touched it again, not even the DLCs. After a few years I played New Vegas but remembering how I didn't like Fallout 3 I played it without giving it much attention, so I didn't get much into the game and I failed even in understanding the factions and their ideals. In the end I left the game half way thought the story, didn't even make it to New Vegas.

Then I discovered Gopher and saw his pt of New Vegas, his Jack character, a cowboy in the wasteland, and I discovered that this game could have been fun if played the right way. The first time I played it without mods and Bethesda games aren't that good when played vanilla, so I reinstalled New Vegas and made a mod list mirroring Gopher's mod list. It was amazing! This time playing the modded game, paying attention to the story and the factions, I enjoyed it so much it became one of my favorite games of all time.

Why I'm writing all this? Because I want to thank Gopher for roleplaying New Vegas so well that he convinced me to give it a second chance, and it was totally worth it. So Thank you. :)

Gopher IS starting a PT of Skyrim SE as a thief. He has been taking suggestions for mods to use. It should be fun.

No need to apologize for a page of text. We are very lenient on people who like to talk. So feel free...   :o

Welcome to the forums... 

Tradition requires the initiation ritual... Beware of flying cats, bets, rats, and elephants... But enjoy the cookies... Just remember to get all your shots before participating as ... you never know...

My adventure with Gopher went much as your own. Started watching his How To videos... then the Let's Plays.... then the Forum...

Gopher has a very nice voice and lay back sense of humor that makes his videos easy watchin'.   :)

Have Fun!

1 hour ago, Cryzeteur said:

Gopher IS starting a PT of Skyrim SE as a thief. He has been taking suggestions for mods to use. It should be fun.

No need to apologize for a page of text. We are very lenient on people who like to talk. So feel free...   :o

Welcome to the forums... 

Tradition requires the initiation ritual... Beware of flying cats, bets, rats, and elephants... But enjoy the cookies... Just remember to get all your shots before participating as ... you never know...

My adventure with Gopher went much as your own. Started watching his How To videos... then the Let's Plays.... then the Forum...

Gopher has a very nice voice and lay back sense of humor that makes his videos easy watchin'.   :)

Have Fun!

Thank you! :)

He does have a nice voice but the most important reason I can watch his videos is because he's a smart man and not a screaming lunatic or a pervert like pewdipie or mxr. I'm not into let's plays or pt actually, Gopher's pt are the only ones I watch because what he does is more similar to a tv show than a guy playing a game, mostly because of his roleplaying style. But my favorite videos are his rants, I admit. xD

Welcome Eferas!

Gopher is my main guy for let’s plays too! There aren’t many people that can bring you into the world like he does! 

I hope you you enjoy the forums, I am new here myself, but can tell you that you made the right choice signing up!  

I found Gopher during his Richard play through as well, and can’t wait for him to get back into Skyrim SE.

Have fun!