Gopher's Minions
Xeredek

Building Music

Whenever building, I like to pick a good atmospheric bit of music to help myself get into the atmosphere mindset I want. I was curious of any of you guys do this too, and if so what are your go to songs for building?

Here's my list for when I'm working on Mystmarsh- which is a sort of hedge-mage themed swamp city with a whole overgrown dark arts aesthetic:

I usually use ListenOnRepeat to loop one of these, and it helps me get into the head space I want, plus generally makes walking around my town a bit more fun. i actually have way more than these saved away, but these are my old standbys I've been using for about a year now. So yeah- if you do something similar I'd love to see what you go for, could be cool to see what you guys build with!

Edited by Xeredek

12 hours ago, BUNYANSaxe1943 said:

If not a TES OST I'm usually listening to this while i'm building or mining

Holy crap, that's great for mining!

Edited by Xeredek

Rediscovered this weird song today- happened across it in a video about antique revolvers of all things. It's a really loose and seemingly aimless piece- but that makes it fantastic for listening to while doing something else- like, ya know, working in the server. I laid down some pathing with this on loop today and it fit the mood ridiculously well.

Edited by Xeredek