Gopher's Minions
Derek Asselstine

skyrim do people still play the oldrim

I began playing Old Skyrim the day of its release November 2011 using the disk version and played more than 1000 hours before the Steam version came out.

On Steam

I have 1283 hours in Old Skyrim, last played 12/11/2017

I have 436 hours in Skyrim SE last played yesterday.

4 hours ago, Derek Asselstine said:

hey guys just wondering how many people are playing oldrim i have 900 hours over past 6 years i have own it lol . 

I kind of lost count when I hit over 2000 hours. I started playing back when PS3's came out. I wore out 1 HD and 4 controllers before I switched to PC gaming.

I don't play it anymore(burned out). I know every quest and have answered every question using all choices. The only play style I have not tried was Dragonborn only (only shouts no magic or weapons)

But I am using it with Enderal and on my 4th play thru right now.

Let's see   2592 hours  old Skyrim

Only 220 on Skyrim SE

422 hours in CK 

I don't play much on oldrim  and I have been modding for Skyrim SE  so not much playing.   I never thought I would say this but   I am getting burned out on Skyrim.

Are you kidding? I just played yesterday night and I'm going to play tonight again xD

I have around 800 hours since I got the PC version 3 years ago and I'll play for many more hours :D

I also had a few hundred hours on the PS3 version before.

The problem with SE is that most of my must-have-mods are not ported yet or maybe never will be ported... so until I can port them myself, i'll stick with Oldrim :)

I don't play Skyrim, I 'live' in Skyrim :)

I did recently and have clocked over 11,000 hours in the game since release and only beat the game twice. I just had a standard life in the game to start off with, chopping wood and picking vegetables and catching fish to eat. I only left Riverwood when I was about 500 hours in and just thought well I should move on to white-run and do the same thing for a little while longer and after that. I just went city to city and village to village living the same way and then I went out and explored the world

Edited by Sophieskyrim1984

9 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

I tried living off chopping wood. You can make a good living chopping wood. It is a bit of a grind though.

Your play style is very laid back. I imagine you get so immersed you dream Skyrim after 5000 hours.

Well, it is all about being one with the Axe, hands, time, and no raging really lol.. You just think well it is better than wasting my gold on potions, poisons, swords, and dragonsB)