Gopher's Minions
Quick

Forum Different sections for different developer teams?

So yeah, This question was brought up from me because I was wondering what ever happened to that comment the Bethesda guy said where there would be a Bethesda game coming out before the end of the year? I have no idea where to look for such a thing on this forum and I thought it might be good if there were some way to categorize games by developer team (ex. Bethesda Game Studios, Bioware, Ubisoft ect.) I tried doing a search about this a few days ago thinking I had missed a release or something by bethesda (which is exactly where my $25 gift card for steam I got for Christmas would go straight towards). Sadly I don't know what happened with that.

So you could say this thread is a double function between wanting to know what/if a new Bethesda game is coming out And if there was a way to separate things by Dev team.

All of their 2017 releases include: Wolfenstein: The New Colossus, The Evil Within 2, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, Quake Champions, Skyrim on Switch, Doom VFR, Skyrim VR and Fallout 4 VR. And one more that Pete Hines mentioned but has not actually revealed... so I guess it is delayed? Apparently no one knows what Pete Hines was referring to except it is definitely not a major release. It may be a handheld game or a DLC for something. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/09/07/bethesda-has-an-unannounced-game-due-for-release-in-2017

Bethesda is currently working on four AAA games. Two of them are bigger than anything they have ever done before. One of them is Elder Scrolls 6. They are also working on a mobile game. The rumor is that one of the unnamed games takes place in space and might be similar to Prey on several planets. It is expected that they will release a couple of DLCs as well.

Edited by Cryzeteur