Gopher's Minions
Ithrian

Let's Play Suggestions

Hello Everyone, and hopefully Gopher, 

I am very new to this community, but not Gopher's videos. I watch him play games when I am unable to... like during work. I have grown to really enjoy his extremely polite and good-natured attitude towards even extremely morally ambiguous trials in various games. I have played games in the past, which include various moral quandaries, that I want him to tackle. I scoured the internet trying to find out where I can speak to him, or if there is a place where I could make a case to him, or his handlers about what to play next, and am as of yet disappointed. Is there a place which I've yet to find where this is done, or must I create a topic in the forums which he might see?

I think he should create a place where his fans can make a case for games they want to see him play, and other fans can vote on it. Does that exist? In case it doesn't, I want to make two suggestions.

Dragon Age: Origins. I know he has already played it in his own time, as one of his videos talk about how he has enjoy it a lot, but I want to see how he makes the decisions which lead into the next one, and Inquisition. I can watch anyone play a game, but Gopher is entertaining in that he struggles with decisions and explains his thought processes. I want to see how he tackles these in this ongoing saga in Dragon Age.

Bioshock Infinite: While there aren't any major decisions to make in this game, because it is completely linear, the story is pretty intense with powerful implications, and I want to see how he experiences these things. The game can actually be pretty challenging as well, and he seems to like that. I don't want to spoil much for anyone who hasn't gotten the opportunity to experience it, or set up Gopher too much in case he hasn't played it.

Is there a better place to post my arguments, or is this it?

Ithrian

7 hours ago, Ithrian said:

I think he should create a place where his fans can make a case for games they want to see him play, and other fans can vote on it. Does that exist? In case it doesn't, I want to make two suggestions.

Dragon Age: Origins.

Bioshock Infinite: 

Is there a better place to post my arguments, or is this it?

Ithrian

Welcome Ithrian... and You have just posted a page in the most likely place for Gopher to see it. Actually, second most likely. Periodically Gopher posts a video asking for input and suggestions for what he will do next. Those are the places he actually scours for input.

He recently said that he has chosen a schedule that should last another year... so I don't expect him to change his mind for a year. He only adds something new to his list when something spectacular happens... like when Beyond Skyrim: Bruma came out.

He has mentioned the Dragon Age series a couple of times so he may play through the series in the future... but don't hold your breath. :P

Anyway... stick around and add you opinions to the stream...

And... Again... Welcome.