Gopher's Minions

Lets see your awesome screen captures!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not complete just yet but I couldn't not post these as I'm getting closer and closer to completion. I'm feeling really good about how this is turning out after feeling the slow dragging work pace

A little view I got when building the bridge for the cake

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And now for something a little less... intimidating than the above. :) My fort project has turned into a bit of a harbor extension over the last few months, with other minions coming in to help spice it up. Some screenshots below (as always, using Chroma Hills and SEUS):

Fort Sunguard (left) and Harborside housing (right), as seen from the south

rD9MCzT.png

Fort Sunguard gate, and patrol aircraft by @jrRedek

spVSNbC.png

Fort Sunguard defenses, by Minioncrafter

zRqHaA7.png

Harborside garden, by @Xanthir

CylYZ2w.png

Harborside home furnishings (bunkhouse, harbormaster's house and community grill), by @ubberblox and @Brinicio

8O6qEVK.png

Z8HUqKz.png

FZqnyNt.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Having this opportunity now, I have to post some before and after comparisons of my settlement in minionland as well.

This palace was my first build and when I arrived there, I didn't expect to build more and stay for such a long time. I just appreciated the location at the edge of a mountain biome with lots of other biomes nearby.

Palace_before_and_after.png?width=390&height=420

The terrain inspired my to some of my builds, especially to this one. That mountain top was just straight in line of my palace's main entrance, so that I just had to build something on top of it and as I already had created a Gopher Logo, the idea of the temple was born.

Temple_before_and_after.jpg?width=390&height=420

After that I decided to build a proper city nearby, as I had this rather flat terrain between the mountains and hills. Of course the space wasn't enough so I had at least to remove the hill on the right, as I needed the space for my museum.

Museum_before_and_after.jpg?width=390&height=420

This is probably one of my best builds, a completely handcrafted survival build of the Witcher Wolf, only designed after screenshots of the medaillon. It was worth removing half a mountain for it.

Wolf_before_and_after.jpg?width=390&height=420