Gopher's Minions
Xeredek

Cake Feast on Thanksgiving?

Now you can get fat in real life , then get fat in a video game immediately afterward.

What do you guys think of a thanksgiving get-together?

I'm not sure when would be a good time for everyone- what with the actual holiday happening on the same day, but doing something in-server on the holiday could be pretty cool- especially considering how Minionland already has a food "theme".  There's a number of cool places we could hold it too!

>The World Tree feels the most appropriate if @jeancly were OK with it, but then again a lot of people seem to get lag there so I'm not sure.

>There's also the throne room, seems an obvious place.

>Sucorse Shores could be a nice spot, since holiday stuff has already been done there.

> Or maybe @Magasai's place? The possibilities are figuratively endless man!

Obviously we'll need permission from the owners, and stuff.

So yeah, any thoughts?

What would be a good time? Thoughts on location? Food supply? Would anyone even show up? Can we have other stuff to do there besides just sort of eating cake? Would it just turn out to be a digital version of an awkward family get together? Would members of the north and south attempt to assassinate each other with poison potatoes? Can we all agree that the Turducken is simultaneously the most vile and yet the most unappetizing dish ever devised by modern man?

That last one is more of a PSA. Don't eat that. Don't let it near your children.

Had to look up when this day is since it really is not that much of an important thing here in Italy XD I'm available if you guys want to stay at the world tree, for projects i've no idea... we can kill some withers in the canopy like when the tree was inaugurated?

9 hours ago, BUNYANSaxe1943 said:

Happy to have it at Sucrose Shore, although only if you rescind your turducken comment. Could have a Christmas ornament buildoff, with the winner's creation added to the tree once it is trimmed?

I'll redact it, but you still can't make me eat one.

That buildoff sounds quite cool actually!