Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

PREY (Nightmare Difficulty) #40 : Psychic Water? Oh YEAH!

Typical Gopher over thinking:

9:45 The thing is I am fairly sure that I am a Typhon, at this point, which means that typhons can learn to be human, so we may be dangerous but we're a controllable danger, or we're a danger that can be communicated with, maybe I could learn to communicate with my fellow typhons, ... I'm not a typhon am I. I'm actually... I'm a robot. I'm an AI that thinks I'm a typhon that thinks I'm [human]."

:lol:

It's amazing that the one thing he CAN"T seem to believe he is is that he could actually just be Morgan, with his memory lost.

I mean, literally everyone treats him as if he is Morgan, the Operators all treat him like he's human, and the Turrets never detected Typhon material in their scans of him until after he started taking the Typhon-power Neuromods.

16 minutes ago, Sup3rNo7a said:

It's amazing that the one thing he CAN"T seem to believe he is is that he could actually just be Morgan, with his memory lost.

I mean, literally everyone treats him as if he is Morgan, the Operators all treat him like he's human, and the Turrets never detected Typhon material in their scans of him until after he started taking the Typhon-power Neuromods.

Yep. I have been saying the same thing ever since Gopher decided he was a typhon. :lol: