Gopher's Minions

It's nice to see these things. I will wait for monster hunter world on pc. Will make the friking guild ( if there is the option XD ( and if the game is 60 fps, if it is 30 then bye bye )

I've heard some disturbing talk about how tough the ban system for Destiny 2 is. And add to the fact they don't allow overlays like Discord so I'll likely never pick it up. Good for the minions who do like the game, but it's not something I'll pick up.

5 hours ago, VATROU said:

I've heard some disturbing talk about how tough the ban system for Destiny 2 is. And add to the fact they don't allow overlays like Discord so I'll likely never pick it up. Good for the minions who do like the game, but it's not something I'll pick up.

Indeed... First of all i'M not that much into grindy game anymore. Second i"m really uneasy at spending 60 on a game nowadays.  Finally i'm really not up to spend 60 on a game where I could be banned. No thank you.

Originally a topic providing information about a new clan for a game, appropriately created in the General Community Information forum too, somehow turned into a place where said game is being criticized... right.

I don't want to encourage further criticism, but as someone who has played this game, I have to say it's a lot of fun. There is plenty of solo content and public events and it doesn't feel grindy to me, in fact there doesn't even seem to be need for grind. I'll go on and say that so far this seems to be the most fair multiplayer experience I've ever had.

I heard the typical reddit scaremongering after launch regarding ridiculous bans.  Other than that it’s no different than any other game.  Don’t break the rules you won’t get banned, unless it’s in error and then they at least put it right.  Not like the nonsense with DS3 where you can be minding your own business not cheating but a hacker manages to infect your game data and you get banned too.

It doesn’t stop the use of anything I actually want cluttering up my game screen so I am lucky I suppose, I have Discord etc open elsewhere.

You best not play any games that have any sort of online interaction that is monitored or has rules then as you always run the risk of getting banned, even just by a glitch in the system.

I understand the game isn’t for everyone and that’s fine, horses for courses an all that, but Creepy was just trying to do something nice for anyone in this community that’s also in the Destiny universe. I think the negativity could have been put elsewhere.

But I am a grumpy old person that doesn’t like seeing the enthusiasm of the young getting dampened.

30 minutes ago, Helkar said:

I heard the typical reddit scaremongering after launch regarding ridiculous bans.  Other than that it’s no different than any other game.  Don’t break the rules you won’t get banned, unless it’s in error and then they at least put it right.  Not like the nonsense with DS3 where you can be minding your own business not cheating but a hacker manages to infect your game data and you get banned too.

It doesn’t stop the use of anything I actually want cluttering up my game screen so I am lucky I suppose, I have Discord etc open elsewhere.

You best not play any games that have any sort of online interaction that is monitored or has rules then as you always run the risk of getting banned, even just by a glitch in the system.

I understand the game isn’t for everyone and that’s fine, horses for courses an all that, but Creepy was just trying to do something nice for anyone in this community that’s also in the Destiny universe. I think the negativity could have been put elsewhere.

But I am a grumpy old person that doesn’t like seeing the enthusiasm of the young getting dampened.

Thanks

No more than any other Triple A game gets these days.

Most of which is from a bunch of people that have never played them but they heard something on reddit so it must be true.

And you can double all forms of ‘this game is the devil’ if it goes anywhere near micro transactions.

Whether you like this particular game or not this was ment to be a positive, nice thread about someone trying to get a group of people together.  Shame it couldn’t stay that way.

Edited by Helkar