Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

PREY (Nightmare Difficulty) #29 : If you can't take the heat, hide in the kitchen.

56 minutes ago, jeancly said:

Soooo you are telling me that that cook does not know the face of the vice president ?

LOL

What puzzles me is why Gopher assumes the map is for the utility room when the map shows a much bigger area.

Yes. I know. But I can't give away a spoiler.

Edited by Cryzeteur

Spoiler

Unfortunately he's confused the treasure maps with the "smuggling" quest. The maps reveal numbers to a code (the 6, for example), which is just a little scavenger hunt prize for their little D&D troop (which he'll figure out soon enough once he starts sniffing through the crew quarters...assuming he doesn't need to hack into a computer to find it).

The smuggling quest involves the fire alarms that dot the station, with the ones that matter having glowing red lights under them. Unfortunately he missed the one right above the body in that hallway in the arboretum where he found the transcribe that started that quest, so he has no reference for what to actually look for yet.

Spoilers, I guess?

Edited by Sup3rNo7a

2 hours ago, Sup3rNo7a said:

Spoiler

Unfortunately he's confused the treasure maps with the "smuggling" quest. The maps reveal numbers to a code (the 6, for example), which is just a little scavenger hunt prize for their little D&D troop (which he'll figure out soon enough once he starts sniffing through the crew quarters...assuming he doesn't need to hack into a computer to find it).

The smuggling quest involves the fire alarms that dot the station, with the ones that matter having glowing red lights under them. Unfortunately he missed the one right above the body in that hallway in the arboretum where he found the transcribe that started that quest, so he has no reference for what to actually look for yet.

easy with the spoilers XD out a spoiler tag

Edited by jeancly

2 hours ago, Sup3rNo7a said:

Spoiler

Yeah he got slightly distracted by the phantom that he saw through the window, which was surprisingly see through for him... mine wasn't when I come down there... maybe the looking glass feature got "turned off" somehow when he blow up the turrets there.

1 hour ago, jeancly said:

easy with the spoilers XD out a spoiler tag

And you could have put a spoiler in the quote you made as well.. :P

1 minute ago, Beuwolf said:

Yeah he got slightly distracted by the phantom that he saw through the window, which was surprisingly see through for him... mine wasn't when I come down there... maybe the looking glass feature got "turned off" somehow when he blow up the turrets there.

And you could have put a spoiler in the quote you made as well.. :P

lol you are right ahahaha

Sorry, I guess. Didn't really consider those things spoilers since the smuggling thing was explained when he picked it up (he just wasn't paying attention), and map thing felt kinda self-explanatory since the maps belonged to the D&D characters.

54 minutes ago, Sup3rNo7a said:

Sorry, I guess. Didn't really consider those things spoilers since the smuggling thing was explained when he picked it up (he just wasn't paying attention), and map thing felt kinda self-explanatory since the maps belonged to the D&D characters.

Spoiler

Welll I guess my attempt to avoid a spoiler backfired... :P

Just watched this one and think Gopher missed the word "Trap" in the description of the power he took.  Although it did seem to work blasting the Telepath with it though.

Hopefully next episode he figure out the treasure hunt, I was almost yelling to the screen for him to stand still and not keep moving about !  :lol:

5 hours ago, Beuwolf said:

Just watched this one and think Gopher missed the word "Trap" in the description of the power he took.  Although it did seem to work blasting the Telepath with it though.

Hopefully next episode he figure out the treasure hunt, I was almost yelling to the screen for him to stand still and not keep moving about !  :lol:

I do that a lot...    :lol: